Beauty Impressions / eyevibe and skin element

Pacoima, CA, United States

This is my third attempt to cancel this subscription. I have sent back all products and have never received a refund although I have asked for a refund every time. The last one I sent back on 1/26/2017 was order number [protected].
I no longer have job and cannot afford to pay for this product. It's either eye cream or milk for the kids. I need milk for the kids.
Please confirm cancellation. I would rather do this kindly and easily rather than getting an attorney involved or the state attorney general or the better business bureau but if that is what is needed I can pursue this through one of them.
I expect to have an answer to this complaint and a full refund within 10 days of today, January 27, 2017.
Patricia Quale
[protected]@gmail.com

Beauty Impressions

• Beauty Impressions Customer Care's Response, Jan 30, 2017

Complaint ID: 842408
    Dear Patricia Quale,
    Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We look forward to working with you to reach a timely and informal resolution of this matter and hope to minimize any inconvenience. We stand by the quality of our products and take pride in them and in our proprietary formulas.
    The Terms and Conditions of our website explains the trial offer and associated customer’s obligations. Prior to purchasing anything from our website every customer is required to accept the terms mentioned at two different places on the order form before placing the order which states that, “By submitting my information, “I confirm I am over 18 and agree to the Terms of Service and the Privacy policy of this site” Once you check mark the empty box and click to Rush my Trial we consider that you had read, understood, and agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
    According to our record, you have placed an order for the products SkinElement and EyeVibe on September 11th, 2016.

The program that was agreed upon when you placed the order was per the Terms and Conditions that this is a 14 day trial period for the product SkinElement and 15 days trial period for the product EyeVibe in which the customer has the privilege of using a product for the cost of shipping and handling at this time. Then, after the trial period has expired, the customer is charged for the full price of the monthly supply bottle received during your trial period. Thereafter, automatic shipments are sent out and charged to the customer every month, eliminating the need to remember to reorder their favorite product. A customer is not obligated to continue automatic shipments and can request cancellation at any time.

Please note that we have not received any communication from your end via email or call up till now. We have cancelled your subscription and you will no longer receive additional shipments of SkinElement and EyeVibe products. We are authorized to provide you with a refund in the amounts of $105.79 (Transaction-ID: 3457443514) and $97.83 (Transaction-ID: 3457453381). This amount exceeds the refund amount outlined in our Terms and Conditions, but we are happy to offer it to you in order to settle and resolve all claims and concerns that you may have.
    We appreciate the opportunity of being of service to you and hope you will consider using our products again in the future.
    Regards,