Beachbody P90x3 — poor customer service
Their customer service has gone to the pits. I was missing a DVD from my P90X3 set. Since I bought it through Amazon, I contacted Amazon to acquire it. My Message was forwarded to Beachbody, who sent me an email to contact them on their 800 number for shipping DVDs. When I did, after more than half an hour wait they suggested I contact Amazon. When I informed them that's where I had started, after another wait I was again advised to contact Amazon! I finally requested to speak to a supervisor, who then proceeded to inform me that since they had broken off their partnership with Amazon, there was nothing they could do. So much for customer care and standing by their product! Not to mention wasting customers time with misleading emails, that they themselves seem clueless about, or have no intention to follow through.
These guys used to be good back in 2011-12, when I was doing P90X. I guess popularity has gone to their heads :) I for one will not be buying Beachbody stuff anymore and will be actively looking around for a substitute with better customer support.
More Beachbody P90x3 Complaints & Reviews
- Million Dollar Body Aka Beachbody Fitness - Sneaky credit card charges! 
- Team Beachbody - Credit Card Charges 
- Beachbody - they're fraudulent and dishonest with returned products 
- Beach Body - Tbbfaq.com - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES 
- Team Beachbody - Fraudulent business practices 
- Beachbody - have not received my refund - nobody to contact
- PPL Beachbody - Unauthorized charges
- Beach Body - shakeology return 
- Beach Body - theft - order completed without authorization
- Beachbody - stay away