BE2 Sarl Luxembourg / dating agency scam

1 Luxembourg Review updated:

I looked around a couple of dating sites. I came across be2 sarl. I didnt want to sign up to anything...just have a look. After about 2 months of emails trying to get me sign up I eventually accepted the offer of 1 months trial for £5. This is probably the worst thing I have ever done in my life as I am normally very careful on the net. After trying to cancel before "an unknown deadline at the time" I was unable to navigate to areas of their website to complete a cancellation. Obviously this site is set up in such a way that you cannot do this and ultimately are too late to cancel therefore giving them the right to charge you for 6 months of their product at £149.94 that you do not want. I have been in touch with my bank and pleaded with them not to honour this payment, but to no avail. I now have to wait 15 days while my bank tries to get my money back. Not feeling too hopeful right now. But you never know. Bunch of crooks!!

Pa

Comments

• Pa
      10th of Aug, 2012

What is the best thing to do next?

20th of Jul, 2018

@pargyle Hi,
    I like you was very worried about the threatening emails from these guys, Don't Be!! I reported them to the ECC here in Ireland( who contacted their counterparts in Luxembourg) And bingo! They have cancelled everything.these people don't have a legal leg to stand on, save ur emails, report them to ECC, who were very helpful, and get these guys.they are nasty.
    John( Ireland)

• Al
      28th of Aug, 2018

@pargyle I have written an email to the Chamber of Commerce of Luxemburg, asking them to investigate on be2 and shutdown the company.

I believe that if all defrauded people write them, there is a chance we can stop this scam.
    I think it would be a good idea to write to the bank where they collect the money that they extort to people.

Chamber of Commerce of Luxemburg (7, rue Alcide de Gasperi L-2981 Luxembourg), Phone : (+352) 42 39 39-1
    chamcom@cc.lu

HypoVereinsbank Muenchen Kardinal-Faulhaber-Strasse 1 D-80333 Muenchen, Germany, Phone: +49 89 37829578
    info@unicreditgroup.de
    info@hvb.de

• Ir
      9th of Sep, 2018

@Al Loves Hi
    i just signed up 2 days ago, and realised it's a scam. Letter in post tomorrow, have reported them to EU commerce, 2 emails withdrawing agreement to them. I will also sen d email to address you provided, and try and block their emails. Thanks for your post !!!

14th of Sep, 2018

@John131 Hi John,

What was the contact details for these people. I am trying to get their details for my complaint in Australia and I cannot get a proper address, contact details or ABN to go with my complaint.

• Li
      18th of Sep, 2018

@John131 Hi, I am relieved to have found this discussion about Be2.
    They have been hounding me with emails about a subscription fee for €148 because I didn't send in a proper cancellation and on time (I had signed up for the 19.99 one month to give it a go..) I had attempted to cancel the subscription and couldn't find any clear info on how to go about it. It turns out they weren't successful in retrieving the €148 from my account but are threatening to get debt collectors involved (the stress of it!) I nearly paid them this morning only this discussion has stopped me in my tracks... is the ECC an option for my experience with them do you think?

• Di
      19th of Dec, 2013

They say it's for free...but they lie and then steal money out of your account...PLEASE do not trust these people...IT'S A SCAM. I tried the 1 month trial and they suddenly debited my account for a large amount of money. I never met someone on this site only messages that this guy suite my profile. But nothing happened even if you tried to sent a message to them. This people pretend to get you interested but they are THIEFS. So PLEASE DO NOT use this site at all. They often advertise on Facebook. Avoid them at all cost!!!

• Mb
      20th of Feb, 2014

It was A Scam. I was once join be2 Australia and non active for many years and suddenly this year be2 Sarl Lux took $324.00 off my credit card. I never use this site. The site I used was be2 Australia.

• Ka
      13th of Apr, 2014

I have never had anything to do with be2 Sarl and have also had $234 taken from my credit card on the 5/4/14. Bunch of grubs. When you start to ask members questions on the Australian site, about themselves suddenly they are "NO LONGER A MEMBER". Yet apparently it is hard as crap for me to cancel my membership. NOT HAPPY!!!

27th of Oct, 2016

Same problem with Be2 in New Zealand. However I talked to the teller in Westpac about the Credit Card fraud, and they got some of my money back. At least Westpac knew about these crooks. I got a hilarious email from them once about debt collectors, courts etc, but nothing happened.

• Sc
      15th of Nov, 2016

Please do not sign up to this website. It's a scam. They take money out of your account and and no service provided. I don't know why the government is not looking into this site to protect consumers. It's the ### of a dating site. Please do not use this site.

• De
      6th of Mar, 2017

same scam running in south africa. so-called links to premium cancellation give you circular run-around. this lot is slick conniving insidious scammers of note and are obviously raking in the bucks from all over the world. practical steps are now needed to expose them and prosecute them. in the meantime is there any real way i can stop payment "due to them" [NOT!] deductible from my bank account? anyone with real advice please? this is urgent, since south african currency is way below par of anything else, means it is costing me a veritable fortune to carry on enriching these parasites!

• Er
      15th of Jun, 2017

@Deidre Kent Get your back to recover the money, I did. The bank can do that. I then get two threatening emails and then nothing since. BE2 suspended my account and said they have passed it over to debt collectors. Hilarious. This is recent activity. Dont be scared these crooks need to be exposed.

• Ir
      14th of Sep, 2018

@Eric Todd Hi, would be interested to know what happened. I got suckered for 1 month, they now say they have cancelled my account as gesture of "goodwill" - I kid you not. Have reported them to ECC, and will write to Chamber of Commerce in Luxembourg. Have informed bank, and block their mail via auto-response. Did you get sued? Should we sue them...just a thought. They are worse than the mafia...at least with them you KNOW what you get...

27th of Feb, 2018

I saw an add on Facebook for B2Sarl and decided to have a look, biggest mistake i ever made. I am normally very careful about signing up to anything on the internet. Initally I registered for a one month trial at a cost of 5euro, no big deal. I noticed their were a lot of fake profiles on the site and complained about it but nothing was done they kept appearing on it. After about a week i lost interest in the site and tried to delete my profile and delete my account but the website is set up in such a way that it won't allow you do it.That was Jan 2018. Today, March 2018 I got an email from them telling me I owe them 130euro for premium membership for 3months and if I don't pay they will be passing my info onto a debt collecting agency. This is the first ever email I received from them. This is a scam that needs to be looked into and people need to be warned about it

• Di
      7th of Mar, 2018

I have been fighting this company for 2 years! I have attempted to call their head office in Luxemburg - no chance. I have written registered letters - they are refused and returned. I tried cancelling with my credit card company but because it is a "subscription" that I once agreed, there is nothing to do. I have now asked for a so-called "charge back" because it is already registered that I cancelled more than a year ago. The credit card company can only do that but the payment was already taken from the credit card. Please, dear lonely person, do not join this service. I did not meet anyone. It was a total failure. Now, my costs are more than CHF 1000.00 because they last charged me CHF 419.00 and I don't even know what for. There is no receipt. There is no notification. There is no direct communication from the company B2 S.A.R.L. Luxemburg.

• Vi
      18th of Apr, 2018

Hello,

I had taken once their membership for 1 month but never put through anyone, and now getting emails asking for 379 $ even not used their services and un-subscribed them earlier. They have asked Singapore Commercial Credit Bureau (SCCB) (NO IDEA EVEN ITS VALID) and asking for money. Did any one from singapore faced this issue too? Pls share.

any one recognized this id

6 Shenton Way
    #17-10 OUE Downtown 2
    Singapore 068809
    Attn: Phan Wai Mun

• Al
      2nd of Oct, 2018

I work with a group of hackers that mainly specializes in using our top hacking skills to get vulnerabilities on any devices/systems and also hack into top agencies/financial institutions database, perform recovery jobs(binary brokers, individuals accounts and bitcoin wallets) to get informations/database to deliver for our contacts, we are now working on expanding our networking range so as to communicate with as much people who needs this type of service we provide, we would want to be rendering our services to people who actually needs our assistance pertaining hack jobs, like the above mentioned. You can make contact with us on wickr(cybercadet), skype (cybercadet) gmail (cybercadet01@gmail.com).