Bcbsil.com / I have PPO and STILL cannot get the medical treatment I need
I have a medical condition where I need sclerotherapy. I have a venous disease. I need to know where I could go to file a complaint against Blue Cross-Blue Sheild for denying me coverage. This is serious. Left untreated could lead to disability, embolisms, painful skin ulcers(which I already have one).
They told my doctor they were denying me because I "never wore compression hose". Well, I never knew I needed them. I am not a doctor and neither are they. The insurance company needs to stop playing doctor and give people the medical treatment they need. What will they next tell a patient with heart conditions, "we're sorry, we can't help you because you should have done this or that to begin with". My doctor also told me the condition is hereditary.
I am unable to locate the physical address at this time, but I just want to know where I can file a complaint. I have PPO and STILL cannot get the medical treatment I need.
More Bcbsil.com Complaints & Reviews
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Florida - Bait and Switch! 
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Of New Jersey Basic & Essential Epo Plan - Horizon ignores my claim and won't pay bill 
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ - Unethical practice from a Not-for-profit organization 
- Blue Cross Blueshield - Scam and cheating 
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Florida - POLICY STUPIDITY 
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association [BCBSA] - surgery needed and denied day before surgery
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association [BCBSA] - Will not let me log in to my brothers account
- Medicare Plus Blue - physical therapy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association [BCBSA] - insurance coverage
- NC Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Health care