Baumatic Packaging Company Limited / Hoverboard Rip Off

Shenzhen, China Review updated:

Yeah I payed them (a guy who said his name was Tom) $810 though Western Union for 10" hoverboards. I told hon I didn't want to send western union as it was not secure. He sent me pictures a scooter with a sheet of paper with my name on it to prove to had it and also did the same with a video of his "wearhouse" with my name in it. He said it shipped. Today is 10 business days and he hasnt responded to my messages in over a week and the supposed website is offline. The company seemed legit when I first looked it up but now im song it in scam lists. Can I do anything about it? Skype: Tom.apac Tel: +86-[protected] tom.[protected]@outlook.com here is Company Bank Account Information Beneficiary Name : BAUMATIC PACKAGING COMPANY LIMITED Beneficiary Bank : HSBC HongKong AC number : [protected] SWIFT CODE : HSBCHKHHHKH BANK CODE : 004 ADD of bank : 1 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong Here is the Western Union Payment Information: FIRST NAME : CAIXIAO LAST NAME: ZHANG CITY: Shenzhen PROVINCE: Guangdong COUNTRY: CHINA ZIPCODE: 518000

Sk
Dec 24, 2015

Comments

• Gr
      Jan 05, 2016

The same thing happened to me with this company. Her name is Susan Solis. Okay I only paid $US54 for samples but that's not the point. They have stolen money from me. All your info is the same as I was given. We should try and report these people.

• Te
      Jan 07, 2016

did u pay western union or a bank transfer? were u able to recover any of your money?