BatteryUpgrade.com / I will never recommend this website for anyone

I will never recommend this website for anyone. It is not a scam site, only bad service, low quality for product(fake). I ordered a MacBook Pro battery from them, and after a week contacted them to see what's going on, as I haven't received any notification saying when it would be most probable to arrive. They responded that it will take around a month - a month and a half, as it was coming from Hong Kong. From that moment I regreted; because as soon as I opened the package(a month and a half was after all) the battery was deformed on a edge, and clearly a lowsy reproduction of an orginal one(slightly different color, texture - of course not the same quality of aluminium as on the Mac products-). In shorter words, I will definetly not recommend them, and will suggest to find battery somewhere else, even if the price is a bit more spicy.

Comments

• Ho
      23rd of Nov, 2013

I am very angry with this company!! A number of us from Crackberry.com ordered a 2100 mAH battery for the Blackberry Z10 smartphone from them. Seems as only one member received it. The rest of us were emailed that they cannot get the battery and would either ship out a different one altogether (not acceptable) or refund our money. I told them I didn't want the battery they suggested and please refund my money. It never happened. I have written them at least 4 emails and not once did they respond. So I paid them and got nothing in return. Their communications are horrible, and it seems their business practices are not ethical. I've never had this happen in all the time I've shopped online. But with BatteryUpgrade.com it's happened. I strongly suggest staying away from this site or you could end up paying good money and come away with nothing!!

21st of Sep, 2017

@Howard Shapiro WHOLEHEARTED agreement from the UK... they sent a duff Lithium Ion Battery (after promising a one-year warranty). I asked for a full refund and reply-aid label if they wanted it back. They asked for increasingly ridiculous details concluding with the Part Number of my OLD battery (!), which came with my Sennheiser Noise-Cancelling Headphones. I opened a Disputed Purchase Claim with VISA who refunded me on the spot and have instigated a charge-back with BatteryUpgrade (Overpelt Belgium).

• Si
      9th of Jun, 2017

This company is a nightmare. I didn't get my order, the only response was a sarcastic email..absolutely insulting and now i'm not sure if I will get a refund. They should be reported. They are a shambles. NOBODY should TOUCH this company

21st of Sep, 2017

@Sinéad Ní Bhriain Contact your credit card provider who should refund you and get the money from them -- you have a separate contract with VISA, MC etc and in my experience in the UK they ALWAYS refund me even down to £5.00 ($6.00) for a duff cat toy from China.

21st of Sep, 2017

This company should be outlawed after the dozens of complaints on the Internet -- wish I had read them first. For customers -- find out your consumer rights and USE them! That's the ONLY way to fight flawed, shoddy Sellers like this. In the US and UK I know for a fact that you CAN get your money back.

• Ia
      6th of Sep, 2018
    BatteryUpgrade.com - Battery not delivered
    EINDHOVEN
    United Arab Emirates

Transaction: 15C40310PU539400G 19th October 2017

Two batteries were ordered and only one has been delivered of type CS-SM 1912XL email sent to BraunOni but no reply or delivery of second battery
    now the date is 28th October 2017