BatteryRefill.com / Poor work, no refund, no battery
Originally sent a battery to them in August, 2008. After a number of phone calls and e-mails they sent my battery to me in November. It marginally better than when I sent it to them. They gave me an RMA and I returned it. After 2 more months, during which they told me they were waiting for a new parts shipment on at least two occasions, I told them to cancel the order, return my battery and refund my money. They agreed. After 30 days I called back; was told there was no record of cancellation but that they now had cancelled it and would send refund. Since then two more promises of "7-10 days" to process and mail but now, after 8 months, I've just gotten another response to my latest e-mail which is identical to the last response; "7-10 days".
Buy a new battery rather than deal with this company.
More BatteryRefill.com Complaints & Reviews
- BatteryRefill.com - Liars and Thieves 
- BatteryRefill.com - Segway Battery refill Service,Unfair Practice,Unethical
- BatteryRefill.com - never receid purchase 
- BatteryRefill.com - Paid for service received no service
- BatteryRefill.com - Paid for service - no service rendered
- BatteryRefill.com - Unfair Business Practice
- BatteryRefill.com - Paid for service, No services rendered