Bath & Body Works Direct

Posted: Dec 8, 2017 by

customer service in store.

I received a coupon in the mail for a free full size item of up to 13.50, went to receive said item from store, item I picked was about 50 cents to 1 dollar difference in price. The sales associate I spoke with was beyond rude. Wouldn't even take 5 dollars in exchange for the difference. I had my heart set on a specific item so the fact that no one would help me with And on top of that was EXTREMELY rude, I am beyond my self!
The store I visited was in Lawrence, Ks. The sales associate's name was Erin, whom surprisingly is an assistant manager. The names they gave me of people whom are in charge are Jill or Mary and the stores phone number is [protected].
My name is Julie Thorp, and my telephone number is [protected]. Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing back from you.
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Department Stores

Comments

N  11th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
I don't think she was complaining about not getting her way. It looks like she was upset over the attitude and the way the employee handled the situation. Its odd your calling someone else immature when your taking so much offense to someone just talking about a negative experience. Get a life. I thought this website was for this purpose exactly. What are you some kinda troll that's scared of being seen in public so you sit on your computer making negative comments about other people for no reason?

I just looked at your profile and you are probably one of the saddest people I've ever seen in my life. In less than a month you've commented on what around 200 posts on other people's lives. You must really have no life to have this much time on your hands. Get a life, go outside, get some sun, try to be happier, who knows maybe make a friend, if someone can look past your troll like qualities.
N  11th of Dec, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Lol just so everyone is aware, Michelle made another login with my same name to try and say things, that I didn't say. You can tell the difference when you click on the names. Your pathetic, clearly have no life and honestly sound a little simple in the head. And your desperate attempts at trying to save face by making a fake username that matches mine, yet again, probably means you don't have a life. Which makes me sit back and laugh at the fact people like you really do exist. I would have never believed it, if it weren't for this.
Thank you for providing so much humor to my friends and I last night, I'm sorry your life is so miserable. Maybe write a complaint on that, instead of trolling others. Try to be a little less pathetic.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree