Bath and Body Works / caused health problems
I recently bought a Wallflower pluggable fragrance set from Bath and Body works during their Semi annual sale. I came home and put it in my bedroom hoping to get a nice fragrance all day long. But instead it filled my bedroom with this smell which made feel nauseous and I had watery eyes. I opened the window in my room thinking it must be something else but still I felt the same. Now everything in my room smells of it. My bed sheets and clothes and even my hair. Even when I goto work I get that lingering smell from my hair no matter how much perfume I use. I removed it the same day from my room. But I still have that nauseous feeling. I am sure they use some chemicals that have caused it. It must have definetely given out some fumes that penetrated deep inside my bedding and clothes and my hair.
I will be going to the doctor tomorrow to get a check up. I checked on BBW website they dont have any phone numbers given and all I could do is fill out a form which I am sure they will not be bothered about checking.
Damage Resulting = This product affected my health. I am feeling nauseous since I put this in my bedroom and hair smells of the wallflower scent due to which I keep on feeling nauseous all day long.
More Bath and Body Works Complaints & Reviews
- Bath & Body Works Wallflower - product leaking on furniture 
- Bath and Body Works - not only did they fail to give the promised item, but they then fished for more money from me 
- Bath and Body Works (BBW)/Shower Gel - bathtub stain 
- Bath and Body Works - false advertising 
- Bath and Body Works - coupon mess up 
- Bath & Body Works Direct - scentportable
- Bath and Body Works - submitting a complaint
- Bath & Body Works Direct - foam hand soaps
- Bath & Body Works Direct - employee complaint
- Bath and Body Works - change in the product