Bata India Limited - Bata Shoes / soles of the newly purchased shoes damaged
After purchasing a shoe for a high price of 1200-/- It is really disheartening that the shoe has shown such a complaint.
I had been purchasing Bata shoes even from my school days and had always liked the brand.. But now surprisingly I am forced to hate it... As I have started observing many complaints in this brand. I am worried about the quality concept being lost at Bata.
I have purchased Bata shoes on 17th February 2007 from the company operated showroom near the signal at Gandhipuram, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India. The sole of the towel has just got damaged after a very limited use. A large crack has occurred in the sole and has opened up. Another crack has started appearing on the other shoe also. I have lodged my complaint in the store where I had purchased it, and found that the response though good... it is of no use to me as they had asked me to report to the Calcutta office - customer care centre... I am surprised by the fact that I buy a shoe at Coimbatore and I had to lodge a complaint at Calcutta.
I was informed that the shoe can be given the compensation by 100% only within 15days of purchase and nothing can be done after 75 days. I do not expect shoes from Bata to only hold good for 75 days as the same guarantee can be given by a unauthorized roadside vendor. I expect more from bata to take care of the customers.
Being an Quality Assurance officer in an reputed organization, I am extremely conscious about the quality of a product and customer satisfaction, as we take atmost care to retain our customers. I would expect a similar role from Bata India limited too.
I would like to know from BATA how they are going to treat my complaint. The way they are to respond to my complaint would reflect their faith on the Quality system and Customer satisfaction.
More Bata India Limited - Bata Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- Bata India - poor quality of shoes 
- Bata India Ltd - poor quality shoes - hush puppies 
- Bata India - shoes worn out 
- Bata India - sole cut 
- Bata India - bad quality shoes 
- Bata India - the shoe received online for my prepaid order
- Bata India - showroom counter staff @ neighborhood mall whitefield bangalore
- Bata India - pair of leather shoes purchased for rs.1499/- developed defect i.e. leather upper and sole of one shoe gave in / got separated
- Bata India - bata marie claire shoes
- Bata India Pvt. Ltd. - wrong size shoe provided inside the box