Barton Publishing / credit card abuse

United States Review updated:

Ordered a product, received it and everything seemed ok. Received email two months later saying my next order was being processed, called to say I didnt order anything. Perhaps I did overlook some "fine print" but got the feeling they were less than ethical. They did cancel that order ok. THEN, a month or so later, credit card company called saying they suspected fraudualent charges and yes there were enough to have to cancel my card. Recieved a product from "Colon Cleanse" in Hollywood Florida, and from ACAI something in Utah. They said they received my name, address, phone and credit card for an order, but, email address was wrong and was from someone else. All seems to tie back to the Barton Publishing order.

Comments

• Gk
      2nd of Feb, 2010

Richard,

Did everything get taken care of to your satisfaction? We do apologize for any confusion in your order. We try hard to make sure that our customers are getting what they want and sometimes mixups do happen. If you need further assistance please contact me at [protected]@bartonpublishing.com. Thank you.

Georgia