Barton Publishing / refund
In respect of a purchase made for a remedy on
www.getridofkidneystones.com Joe Barton offers a full refund if his "remedy" doesn't work - well it didn't and I notified him several times requesting a full refund, Joe Barton states "100% gauranteed results or pay nothing" - well I paid, tried the remedy - twice and it din't work. I e mailed the stated address four times and not even a repsonse - let alone the refund. Also they ripped me off additional charges for wel watch MD - and continued to charge my credit card - because I failed to unscubscribe - I thought it was junk mail, not monthly subscription. Any websites stating 100% refund must honour the deal. I await response to my mail!
More Barton Publishing Complaints & Reviews
- Barton Publishing - Fraudlent credit card charges 
- Barton Publishing - scam 
- Barton Publishing - Overcharging 
- Barton Publishing - Scam / Fraud 
- Barton Publishing - fraud 
- Barton Publishing - diabetes cure
- Diabetesreversed.com - They stole 60 year old man's money!
- Barton Publishing - unauthorized credit card charges
- Barton Publishing In Brandon. SD - unauthotized charge on credit card
- Barton Publishing.com - fraudulent credit card charges