Barton Publishing / Fraudulent Charges
After ordering a $17 report to download to my computer, and carefully responding no to a variety of other requests that popped up, I was surprised to discover I was charged over $250.00. I was charged for a VIP upgrade, a printed report (again, something I made efforts to select NO to when asked if I would like to receive it) and a number of herbs sent to me by a third party.
After speaking to two very nice customer service representatives and writing a complaint directly to the company, I have not received a refund or response.
I am planning on submitting a formal complaint to the FTC if anyone cares to join. I also will be filing suit in small claims court if my refund is not received over the next several days.
More Barton Publishing Complaints & Reviews
- Barton Publishing - Fraudlent credit card charges 
- Barton Publishing - scam 
- Barton Publishing - Overcharging 
- Barton Publishing - Scam / Fraud 
- Barton Publishing - fraud 
- Barton Publishing - diabetes cure
- Diabetesreversed.com - They stole 60 year old man's money!
- Barton Publishing - unauthorized credit card charges
- Barton Publishing In Brandon. SD - unauthotized charge on credit card
- Barton Publishing.com - fraudulent credit card charges