Barnes & Noble / no credit for returned books
In october 2007 I mailed in 10 books, in one box, for return credit to barnes and noble. All the packing slips were included in the shipment. They were all packaged in one box. I received credit for 7 of the returned books, but it has been a constant battle for the last three books. The customer service people insist that they have not yet received the books in question but I know that is impossible as I sent them all in the same box - realistically, if they received the first 7 books, then they must have received the last 3. I have been corresponding with these people since october and have found them to be completely without empathy and have no idea what customer service is. I have all the original emails sent to me by them, most of them with differing stories and resolutions.In fact one of them promised that I would have my credit within two billing cycles, that was two months ago. Someone owes me for the 3 books returned. This is getting increasingly more frustrating. Barnes and noble has the worst customer service i've ever experienced. I've cancelled my b&n membership and credit card and will never do business with these people again. Can anyone help me??!!
More Barnes & Noble Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges 
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card 
- Barnes & Noble - advertised price vs in store price 
- Barnes and Noble - fraud 
- Barnes & Noble - barnes and noble falsely advertises & fast and free & delivery 
- Barnes and Noble - gift card redemption
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - book order; received wrong book
- Barnes and Noble - witnessing rude management behavior
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - online order/"supervisors"
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - textbook rental