Barnes and Noble — barnes and noble has unprofessional and hostile staff
Yesterday my husband I went in to the store to return some purchases we bought at the store. The "manager" helped us. He was some hippie looking dude with a skin head look. He was very aggressive and hostile. He proceeded to tell us that they weren't a library they were and store and he wasn't going to return the items because it was at "his" discretion. Basically we just weren't his kind of people so he made an arbitrary decision to not give us our money back. He claimed there was coffee on one of the books. I don't even drink coffee and when I closely look at it it had smudge marks on it only and looked as if it had never been cracked opened. He was surly and trying to use his power to dominate us. It was the most surprising and rude customer service I have ever had and I am 40 years old. I am a member of this store and will not ever renew my membership nor shop there again. I was trying to purchase another 12 or so books at the time and he put such a sour taste in my mouth that we just left. That was good busines... I think that the tanasbourne barnes and noble should look real hard at this individual and and decide if they are good for customer service and if that is what they want representing their store. I can't imagine even in the best of senarios that this individual wouldn't have a chip on his shoulder. So long barnes and noble and the thousands I spend there. Hello borders with more choices and friendlier staff as well as programs for kids that barnes neglects to have.
More Barnes and Noble Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card
- Barnes & Noble - advertised price vs in store price
- Barnes and Noble - fraud
- Barnes & Noble - fraudulent charges on my credit card!
- Barnes and Noble - customer account access
- Barnes & Noble - gift card issues
- Barnes and Noble - nook sales associates
- Barnes & Noble - book order number: 4041433011
- Barnes & Noble - barnes & noble credit card dishonest advertising