Barclay Credit Card / No update on application

1 India Review updated:

Surinder Sharma Mbl :- [protected]

Dear Sir/Madam

Sub: This is complaint against your Franchaise Rimmsion Commercial Services, Nehru Place Delhi

On 26 Apr 08, I have applied for a Barclay Times card in delhi through Mr. Harish/Vinod([protected]/[protected], When collecting the documents the executive promised me that card will reach in a couple or three weeks. Next day itself I got a verification call from one of their executives regarding my billing cycle, billing address & add-on cards. I did provide all the details to them,

After few days I have called to Mr.Harish about the status of my application. He says don’t worry sir your application is approved and your approved sms with me and ref no is [protected].

After that I have checkd with the call center at 25 times with my complet details, but they have no record and no updates on application, . they says again and again kindly check after few days or check with where from you applied for these card. I am very disappointed. Then again I had called to Mr Harish, but again he says kindly check after 21 days …it will take 21 days. He was change own wording. They making me fool I cant understand, whats going on..

I dont know Barclay Card provide these bad service to our clients. Kindly suggest me about my application status

I have already forwarded these complaint to service@barclaycard.in and vinod.barclay@gmail.com, , but till 10 May no response recived.

Thanks With Regards

(Surinder Sharma)

Comments

• Vi
      22nd of Aug, 2007
    Barclays Credit Card - NO update on application!
    India

I have applied for a Barclays Credit in Chennai. When collecting the documents the executive promised me that card will reach in a couple or three weeks. Next day itself I got a verification call from one of their executives regarding my billing cycle, billing address & add-on cards. I did provide all the details to them, but after that call which was a month ago I didn't get any other communication from them.

My Application# : AA 177099

Thanks,
    Vijaysarathy.

12th of Jun, 2008

Barclay credit card customer care always busy.

• Wu
      19th of Jul, 2008

the same problem iam getting here. iam still waiting for the barclays credit card.

• Pr
      23rd of Jul, 2008

I want every month statement on e-mail ID so please sent statement as early as possible.
    e-mail ID:- prasad.parab1982@yahoo.com

• Wi
      28th of Jul, 2008

Hi ! wilson over here Nothing personal but problem is Till date never used cradit card, they had sent cheque of 20k which i did't recieved till date as a personal loan . now they are asking for installment, they are sending n number of sms, doing n number calls for repayment. plus hieght is they are claiming they have sent a bill for this, which i am not getting it.

Wilson
    9820605513

• Je
      30th of Jul, 2008

1 had applied for a loan of Rs.200000 against my credit card limit which was sanctioned &D/D was sent unfotunately the same was alterted andthe bank refused to honour it. then it was esnt back to your nariman bank to get it canclled and requested to issue a new one. your bank received on08-07-08.i have deposited its processing fee.since then, 1have not received D/D nor any reply. i want to know the statusof this request. yours sincerely. jeewan prakash sharma card no.4338 4838 7168 4561

• Vi
      31st of Jul, 2008

Ur lucky my friend they have still not issued u a card, try for some other bank, its the most pathetic service i have seen with my ten yr experience with creditcard companies!!!their call center number doesn get thru, so u can imagine ur state if ur card is lost and their cal center number says this number is busy..all the time!!

• Se

muthiyal pet,
    chennai-600001
    mob no:9444611704
    off no:044 25244484
    iam applay in credit card,

ref no;#28070837706,
    ple states in applay card,

• Ra
      20th of Aug, 2008

Thats good work done by Mr. Sharma.Because these people will never get the lesson if we people will not raise the voice.The same incident had already happened with my wife. She had already applied for the card and no response after collecting ll the documents, they simply say no information...thats ridiculous!

21st of Aug, 2008

this is to again remind you that i have still not received any information regarding the issuance or cancellation of my earlier applied credit card.

Ph. 9815982209

21st of Aug, 2008

Inspite of my calls to your helpline numbers i have not received any positive responses. you are requested to intimate me on my e-mail address or my cell no. about ur opinion regarding the cancellation/issuance of barclay credit card.

I WANT CONFIRM MY CREDITCARD STATUS

15th of Sep, 2008

I WAS APPLY BARCLAY CREDITCARD APPROXIMATELY 20 DAYS BACK.AND TILL DATE I HAVE NO STATUS OF MY BARCLAY CREDITCARD APPLICATION FORM.SO I WANT IMMIDATELY CONFIRM THIS STATUS.

15th of Sep, 2008

MY NAME IS AMIT KUMAR.AND APPLY OF BARCLAY CREDITCARD APPLYCATION REF NO.05090882303.SO I WANT CONFIRM THIS STATUS IMMIDATELY.

• Bh
      26th of Oct, 2008

barclaycard card appl.ref#02100825305.please call 9876992080 appl.?

• As
      14th of Nov, 2008

to
    the manager credit
    barclaybank credit card
    mumbai/delhi
    sub :-grivience reg.non receving bill and unnecessary charges

sir,

i yor costumer and facing the following problem with your department,
    1.some time back there one purchase of rs.11000/approx.and out of which rs. 2500/paid to you by cash,

2. afer this transction some petrol filling tranction are there only.

3.and by such tranctions only even after countinously paying your minimum amunt bill every month,

4. and since then you are countinously charging some penalties +interest+st ect. and increasing your bill amount upto the maximum extent which is not bearable,

5.and due to your such system my small amunt bill of
    rs 11000/ has amounted upto rs.1645o/approx in oct.

6. and for making your oct. bill payment i deposited my cheque rs10000/on 21 oct.and for this i have also snt my mail and as well as i informed over tel .to costomer care for the updation
    and due to the devali festival you bank was closed
    even then for this you have charged the penalties +interest+st.
    and incresing the bill upto the maximum,
    and making the costomer, unable to make your
    your dept. was closed your and for this your are charging from me,
    and making the costomer unable to make his payment

7.i dont know what system you are following, i am not agree by this, your bill comes late then why should pay penalties for this

8.you have incresed my credit limit from rs. 15000/without my permission, and for incresing my limit your are charging your credit charged +penalties +interest +st.
    and for incresing the credit limitat least you shuld have asked

9 and by this i have faced and observed that, you are finding the way for incresing your bill amount only that it,
    and that could be by incresing the credit limit, by charging the penalties ect.and no thiong else

10.and i have relasied that from all sides you are snatching money from the costomer,

11.and not even from the single point you are cooperating the cotomer, which is not fare by any engle,

12.and regarding this i already lodged my complait with your cutomer care, and so far no action has been taken from your side

13.even after i want to settle your geneune outstanding bill,
    and i request you kindy cooperate with my in this regard for the such settlement, please,

i fully hopefull that you will understand my problem and acoording offer me the some appropriate amount figure for the payment which i could arranged for you please,

kindly reply me by your mail/call at my given no/id. please,

thanking you