Bank Of America / rude service
I used the Bank of America machine that said if you deposited your check which it scanned and gave you the printed copy receipt of your check, that the fund would be available by 8pm and they weren't.
I talked to a customer service rep who said she didn't know anything about that kind of machine and was sorry they were advertising that and said that no one would be able to answer my questions. I then talked to a superviser who said that yes they would be available by that evening but that mine would not. I asked her several times what she meant and why mine would not be and she kept saying that even though it says that night, the funds don't process til the next day. She and her helper were very rude and could not answer the question of why my funds would not credit to the account the day they were deposited and kept telling me they would be available the next day. Her name was Stefanie Quevedo in Nevada.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America Corporation - Cash Advance Transaction
- Bank Of America Corporation - mishandling of fraudulent online purchase claim
- BOA Property Claims - holding twia claim funds
- Bank Of America Corporation - checking
- Bank Of America Corporation - cashier check