Bank Of America / rude service

TX, United States Review updated:
I used the Bank of America machine that said if you deposited your check which it scanned and gave you the printed copy receipt of your check, that the fund would be available by 8pm and they weren't.
I talked to a customer service rep who said she didn't know anything about that kind of machine and was sorry they were advertising that and said that no one would be able to answer my questions. I then talked to a superviser who said that yes they would be available by that evening but that mine would not. I asked her several times what she meant and why mine would not be and she kept saying that even though it says that night, the funds don't process til the next day. She and her helper were very rude and could not answer the question of why my funds would not credit to the account the day they were deposited and kept telling me they would be available the next day. Her name was Stefanie Quevedo in Nevada.
La

Comments

Cl
  11th of Sep, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I filed complaints with the BBB and the Office of the comptroller of currency.

I doubt that will help but at least I'm doing something about it now.

I also filed a complaint through AFFIL. Check them out. You can contact your Congressman through them about this.
Th
  15th of Sep, 2009
Agree Disagree -3 Votes
dont tell me the mouse was reincarnated as Maggie.
Up
  17th of Sep, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Yes, we all know you (in all your alter IDs) are SO desperate for the love of your life to return, that you hope every poster is really her in disguise. That's the only possible explanation of your inability to talk about anything but your beloved nonnie.

Bank of America Corporation Logo Bank of America Corporation