Bank Of America / fraud, scam, illegal foreclosure, widespread deceitful practices, etc.
I am looking for others who "have been" or "are being" illegally foreclosed upon by boa. I want to prove a widespread pattern of willful intent of deception for financial gain of money and/or real property. Boa is performing this illegal activity under the disguise of innocently helping borrowers keep their homes by offering home loan modifications. They have no intention of giving a modification.
Please let me know if you or someone you know has dealt with boa on this topic. There is "strength in numbers". As long as we are approaching them one by one, they can act like we're isolated cases and blow us off. I've been fighting them the past 4 yrs by myself. It's time I try using a different approach to make them stop this scam. The recent settlement by the attorney generals of 49 or 50 states with boa does very little for us, if anything. The states profit by getting paid a huge amount of money, what I call hush money, while boa continues their deceitful practices with us. Please comment letting me know how to reach you, maybe through email, webpage, face book, or something? Thank you.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - bad customer service 
- Bank Of America - dishonest refinance good faith estimate
- Bank Of America/fia Card Services - not honoring written agreement
- Countrywide Cleaners - Damaged clothing
- Bank of America - unethical behavior