Bank Of America / name change without my permission

1 Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

BOFA is kind of backwards in some ways as a rsult of being very southern in origin. I submitted a check reorder with my full name on it only to receive new checkd with park of my last name being changed to an initial. BOFA has personnel that make changes without authorization which really pissed me off when I provided the correct way m y name should be on the checks. BOFA dos not get it when a customer has two last names such as mine. To make pat of the last name an initial is just plain stupid. I do intend to go into one of it poor customer service centers on the South Side where you are treated and greeted with an attitude like "what do you want?" My exerience with North Side service center is much more pleasant. I wonder why, but blieve BOFA know the answer very well. Lack of respect for South Side Customers in general!!!

Comments

• Ru
      12th of Dec, 2010

I find it so funny that uneducated northerners have such a bias against the south. As if these branches of BOA in Chicago are sleeper cells of The Confederacy. When nobody is looking, everybody in BOA north of the Mason Dixon hits Dixie on cassette deck and bakes a possum and sweet potatoes. C'mon, you can't be serious. The reason BOA got your name wrong is because you don't know how to express yourself linguistically; I could barely slog through your cryptic mess of writing. By the way, the South is not really backward, or "backwards" as you say. It's probably too tough for you down here, you would be advised to stay up north, where they suffer fools lightly.

• Wh
      12th of Dec, 2010

South side of Chicago? Or the South?