Bank Of America / the worst bank in history run from here!
After holding an account for over 13 years starting with a very small hometown bank that merged over 4 times and eventually was bought out by bank of america, i got wise after years of incompetent and poor customer service, with the final straw being last this past year at jan when they changed policies for deposit for customers, to even if you are an account holder all checks deposited were to be placed on a two to three day hold while on hold, they had the liberty to bounce checks presented while your check was on hold., anyway i could go on for days about how i hate this bank and how much money they stole from me over the years, anyway called and said okay close all accounts, the service person said okay closed no problem.. I thought great after all these years i am done.!! Only to get a call from india yesterday at 8 am telling me i was turned over to collection agency, ( i had no idea) for 89.00 from like 3 months ago on same account i just closed., i also have the most current statement showing that i had a 0 balance. So when i called spoke to someone in their recovery dept, she said, well i can send you the statements from three months ago, when you owed so and so, i said how can i be authorized to close an account if there is a balance!! They just suck in the worse way, i have changed to wachovia and had no idea that banking didnt have to be highway robbery every day!! And super customer service, i only wish i had done this 10 years ago. I tell everyone i know that still bank with bank of america what fools they are...
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behavior
- Bank Of America Corporation - returns
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behaviour
- Bank Of America Corporation - bank teller
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card