Bank Of America / crazy fees
I had a check to cash from Best Buy for $300. I went to Bank of America (where Best Buy do thier banking) to cash the check. I do not have a checking account with Bank of America.
They wanted to charge me $6 to cash a check drawn from thier bank!
How dumb is that.
With all the banks asking for a bail out, you think Bank of America would be helping people. Now they create a dumb policy to stick it to the customer one more time.
Close your Bank of America account today before you have to write a friend a check. They will name them too!
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank of America - Debit Card Stolen
- Bank Of America Corporation - bank of america doesn't care about customer service in their branches anymore. 
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud dispute on credit card
- Bank Of America Corporation - holding funds
- Bank Of America Corporation - debit card stolen and used