Bank Of America / 1 800 number/fraud dept
Here is my story:
One day 3 years ago, there is a car loan that pop out in my credit report. At that time I did not have the time to clean it out. I have written to the 3 credit bureus, and they have investigated, but Bank of America would not clear my name. Now, I finally have the time to follow thru with this.
I have written the Plaza associates and called them as they are the collecting agency that the Bank of America gave the loans to. They referred me back to the originator of the car loan.
Then I filled a dispute from the credit bureu once again.
After that I have fax the same proof and evidence that the car loan is not mine to a supervisor named CArole Olson of Bank of America.
I had no Idea that when I called the 1-800 number, I would have the run around and no one could direct me to their fraud department for auto loans. I spent 4 hrs per day in the past 3 days.
I feel so frustrated about this and I am not sure what to make of it. The receptionist are horrible. Then I found this wbsite which could at least make me vent some of my frustration. I guess this is therapeutic. But still Is there any way someone could help me get rid of that credit report?
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - lack of tellers 
- Bank Of America Corporation - bank account
- Bank Of America Corporation - deposit of check with 7 day hold
- Bank Of America Corporation - interest charges after paying the card off in full
- Bank Of America Corporation - transaction claim on checking account, debit card