Bank Of America / 1 800 number/fraud dept

Here is my story:

One day 3 years ago, there is a car loan that pop out in my credit report. At that time I did not have the time to clean it out. I have written to the 3 credit bureus, and they have investigated, but Bank of America would not clear my name. Now, I finally have the time to follow thru with this.

I have written the Plaza associates and called them as they are the collecting agency that the Bank of America gave the loans to. They referred me back to the originator of the car loan.

Then I filled a dispute from the credit bureu once again.
After that I have fax the same proof and evidence that the car loan is not mine to a supervisor named CArole Olson of Bank of America.

I had no Idea that when I called the 1-800 number, I would have the run around and no one could direct me to their fraud department for auto loans. I spent 4 hrs per day in the past 3 days.

I feel so frustrated about this and I am not sure what to make of it. The receptionist are horrible. Then I found this wbsite which could at least make me vent some of my frustration. I guess this is therapeutic. But still Is there any way someone could help me get rid of that credit report?

Freddy Conde

Comments

• Ba
      28th of Oct, 2008

Bank of America are true scammers and just down right dishonest. I bought a home thru Bank of America in 2006. I had purchased home ownwer's insurance in order to buy the home. We had the insurance and taxes escrowed into the payment of the house. We recieved a new payment book this February in the amount of $2, 110.00. We thought it was a typo of course. We went to make the payment and they told us we didn't have enough money and that it wasn't a typo. Yet and all they had no explanation to why at the time. We kept inquiring and found out they had not payed for our insurance and force placed their insurance of $13, 000.00. Which raised our escrow to $20, 000.00 in the negative. I am currently in foreclosure court.
    So far the judge has put it in our favor because he sees the discrepancy. They admitted it was a discrepancy on their part but they don't want to fix it. Any way the hired SaFE-Loc to enter the home and change all the locks on all the doors. The house has not been awarded to them as of yet. This was the day after court last month. The next thing they did was hire a guy to cut the grass and gave him the new keys to the home. Explain to me why he would have to enter the home??? Any way he entered the home and began removing contents from inside the house. We tried putting a no- tress pass warrant against Bank of America to no avail. We are scheduled to go back to court November 5, 2008. We will find out what happens then. If there is anyone out there that can give me advice or any information for this case like more like mine please HELP.

• Ra
      28th of Jul, 2012

JulY28, 2012 To My Queen of the United Kingdom cc
    cc. Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments
    I have a complaint Bankers i don't understand there Greed in taking Homes money that is I, Ramon Armando Saucedo work for all my life i ask you to look into matter it appears they have office or base in kingdom this Men or Women are dangers and i ask you to apply Justice only after looking at facts the Corporation Bank of America, in business relating to money yet disgraceful actions i, call this group from bank of America Mobsters involving racketeer is how they make earn money senseless yet deplorable, see they some how got hold of my land sold it and all my company business money this men they mobster stealer thief taken all my money home and money i deposit and my escrow account harm America Value haring America Education Harming America Love for You Queen ELIZABETH II ALEXANDRA MARY I, HAVE FAITH YOU LOOK IN THIS MATTER AND JUSTICE, THIS IN NOT A ACCUSATION AGANIST BANK OF AMERICA AND WORKER AND THERE CEO WHO ACTIONS HAVE HARM WORLD CAUSING ALL YOU DONE TO FALL AND YOU ONLY ONE THE SET THIS ANIMAL THAT TAKEN OVER A BANK CALLED BANK OF AMERICA CEO, IN CLOSING I SEE HOW EDUCATION HAS LEFT AND RESPECT, BUT I HAVE MY QUEEN ELIZABETH II ALEXANDRA MARY, SHE WILL TEACH YOU BANK OF AMERICA RESPECT AND I, SAY YOU OUT LAW BRING YOU TO PUNISHMENT, LONG LIVE QUEEN OF THE UNITED KINGDOM AND PLEASE DON'T GO STAY WE NEED YOU TO TEACH WORLD HOW TO BE HUMAN LOVE

1st of Jun, 2017

I just received this e-mail (Janice A. Holloway - BoA user for 50 years - [protected]@aol.com. 214.418.3058): MAKE THIS PAYMENT OR STOP CONTACTING US.
    BANK OF AMERICA to you (Bcc)show details
    Bank of America Corporate Office Headquarters
    100 N.Tryon St Charlotte, NC 28255
    Our Ref:BOA/IRU/SFE/15.5/WD/011
    United States of America
    Monday-Friday
    8 a.m.-9 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time(EDT)
    Saturday and Sunday
    8 a.m.-4 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time(EDT)

make this payment or stop contacting us.

The Management of the Bank of America Corporate Office Headquarters here
    in 100 N.Tryon St Charlotte, NC 28255 wishes to inform you that after a
    brief meeting
    held by the Bank executives yesterday, the 31st of MAY, 2017 at
    precisely 8 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time(EDT), we deem it appropriate to
    intimate you that your funds will be transferred into the United States
    Treasury Account with the JP Morgan Chase Headquarters at 270 Park
    Avenue in New York according to the record we got from Africa due to
    your inability to complete the transaction and your failure to meet up
    with a minor payment obligation. The actual transfer of your funds(
    $20, 500, 000.00) into the government account comes up next week.
    This is in line with the instructions of the USA Treasurer, Mrs .Rosa
    Gumataotao Rios that all unclaimed funds be paid into the United States
    Government Treasury Account as unserviceable funds in compliance to
    section 3 subsection 1(a) of the United States Financial Law enacted in
    2001 after an attack on our dear country on September 11, 2001.
    Find below the profile of the banking institution where your funds will
    be transferred into following the government directive:, And note to
    responds to us with below Email ([protected]@gmail.com)Name of
    Bank: JP Morgan Chase Headquarters at 270 Park Avenue in New York. JP
    Morgan Chase Official Bankers for the United States Treasury Department
    AC NO: 68302345093
    Routing NO:021109593
    Account Name:
    United States Treasury Department, USA
    Note that if you still wish to receive your funds do get back to us
    immediately so that we will remove your funds transfer from the list of
    those transactions to be seized by the United States Government. Also be
    informed that we need only a DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL OF TRANSFER(DIST)
    to complete the wire transfer. The fee to obtain the SEAL was reduced
    from$1000 to $200 and no other fee is involved.
    You are required to send the fee of $200 by WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM
    to the issuing officer at the bank where your transaction originated as
    stated below INFORMATION

Receivers...OBI UDE
    Country ...Benin Republic
    City...Cotonou
    Question...When
    Answer...Today
    AMOUNT to send...$200
    Email the following To ( [protected]@gmail.com)

Sender's name:
    MTCN or REFERENCE Number

The name of the city from where the money was sent If we receive the
    MTCN today, we will transfer your funds ($20, 500, 000.00) before we close
    office and the funds will reflect 3hours after the transfer. We will
    send you all the transfer documents to enable you start making cash
    withdrawals from your account same day the funds are transferred. We
    have waited for so long and we cannot continue to wait.
    Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your banking needs.
    Yours faithfully,
    Bank of America®
    Email [protected]@gmail.com
    Corporate Office Headquarters, Charlotte, N.C.
    Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC.
    © 2011 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.
    PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO! Thank you, Janice A. Holloway, Lewisville, TX 75067