Banfield Pet Hospitals / refusal to cancel wellness plan!
I signed up for Banfield Pet Hosptial's Wellness Plan for my Australian Shepherd. We signed on in December 06. In January 07 my dog was diagnosed with cancer and she died in February 07. I emailed Banfield to cancel my policy since my dog was now dead and the program no longer needed. They instructed me to go to my local hospital to cancel. I did that and they refused! Incredible. Even though my dog was dead, I still have to pay for this Wellness Plan. I am going to take them to small claims court next month but I sure wish there was a class action suit to join. These people have no ethics at all. If you have similar experiences with Banfield or know of a class action suit, please email me at email@example.com. and stay away from Banfield!
More Banfield Pet Hospitals Complaints & Reviews
- Banfield Wellness Plans - can't cancel 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - ruin my perfect credit history! 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - my dog's dental cleaning 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness plan rip off! 
- Banfield Animal Hospital - $250 minimum visit charge if you use care credit financing 
- Banfield Wellness Plan - cancellation process
- Banfield Pet Hospital - malpractice
- Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness plan / teeth cleaning / money grabbing practices
- Banfield Pet Hospital - pet services
- Banfield Pet Hospital - I will never return