Banfield Pet Hospital — damaged my healthy dog!
I took my healthy 16 pound min. Schnauzer to pets mart to get her vaccines, and the staff administered 5 shots at once. Upon arriving home my dog was vomiting, excessively drinking water, drowsy, her mouth and arms became inflamed, swollen and red. I called immediately and they told me to rush her back up, they had me sign a paper saying i would pay $120 to treat her reaction to the vaccines. I watched through the glass as the gave her more shots and an iv, 40 mins later they released her back to me with a shaven leg, and some 25mg bendyll pills. They next day my dog still wasn't herself she seemed depressed, in pain, and she was having accidents (peeing on the floor) when she is trained and usually will stand by the door and wine when she needs to go outside. I took her back to make sure her vital signs her ok, and they said she was fine, she is just sore, and the bendyll is making her drousy. Today is the third day and my dog is still not the same, she sleeps all day even though I stopped giving her the pills, her front legs are still swollen, and her energy is completely gone. I and going to wake up early tomorrow mourning and drive her to an out of town emergency pet hospital to make sure internally she is ok.
I am canceling my plan at banfiled and do not recommend using their services.
More Banfield Pet Hospital Complaints & Reviews
- Banfield Wellness Plans - can't cancel
- Banfield Pet Hospital - ruin my perfect credit history!
- Banfield Pet Hospital - my dog's dental cleaning
- Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness plan rip off!
- Banfield Animal Hospital - $250 minimum visit charge if you use care credit financing
- Banfield The Pet Hospital - customer service
- Banfield Pet Hospital - care
- Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness care plan is a scam
- Banfield Pet Hospital - veternary abuse, company cover-up
- Banfield - unquakified per care