Banfield Pet Hospital / from tooth cleaning to dislocated hip
It's quite a simple and heartbreaking story. I took my pet (details withheld due to pending litigation) in for a simple tooth cleaning. Banfield Pet Hospital sent her home with a dislocated hip.
They refuse to acknowledge they may have done anything wrong, or were in any way negligent and/or simply unobservant.
The total charges for this simple tooth cleaning came to over $1, 000, but lucky me...with the Wellness plan I "only" had to pay $350.
The real vet I took my pet to informed me that a normal tooth cleaning on a small pet is actually around $150 to $200 at any reputable vet office.
Tomorrow my pet will be sedated in order for her new, caring doctor to take the appropriate x-rays to determine the extent of damage and if/when my pet may have to have hip surgery.
I will continue to pursue Banfield Pet Hospital in order that no other pet will have to go through what mine is going through right now.
Banfield Pet Hospital does not care for your pet, or for your feelings when your pet is injured by their negligence and ignorance and stupidity.
I will continue to spread the word regarding these facts and about why I hate Banfield Pet Hospital and why you should, too.
More Banfield Pet Hospital Complaints & Reviews
- Banfield Wellness Plans - can't cancel 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - ruin my perfect credit history! 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - my dog's dental cleaning 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness plan rip off! 
- Banfield Animal Hospital - $250 minimum visit charge if you use care credit financing 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - availability
- Banfield Pet Hospital - double charge
- Banfield Pet Hospital - negligent and unethical behavior - they caused the death of our english bulldog
- Banfield Pet Hospital - fraud and intentional misrepresentation
- Banfield Pet Hospital - scheduling & management attitude