Banana Hobby / Poor Service
On October 2008 I purchased two R/C Helicopters from BananaHobby.com.
During the initial purchasing phase they were quick to respond to inquiries. Now that I have the helicopters I need to purchase replacement parts for one that happens to be a newer model for 2008, but cannot get any response from Banana Hobby. On the purchase description it does list that "all" replacement parts are available which led me to believe that common parts like replacement rotor blades would be easy to get. They are inexpensive parts, but I cannot locate a seller in the U.S. and Banana Hobby will not help.
I have tried several emails, and the phone numbers listed ring and ring with no answer. Once the business hours are into effect, the phone is placed off the hook and rings busy.
I am writing this to warn other shoppers that sometimes, a good price is no replacement for "good service".
More Banana Hobby Complaints & Reviews
- Banana Hobby - Defective product 
- Banana Hobby - Never received goods 
- Banana Hobby - SCAM, SCAM, SCAM
- Banana Hobby - R/C Airplane 
- Banana Hobby - Where do I start...
- Banana Hobby - Defective Merchandise, not as advertised 
- Banana Hobby - riped off
- Banana Hobby Remote Controle Plane - Customer Service Returns
- Banana Hobby - got ripped off ! 
- Banana Hobby - Cessna 182