Airsoft Station Logo

Airsoft Station

Having problems with Airsoft Station?

Airsoft Station Customer Service Contacts

1330 Helmo Ave N,
St Paul, Minnesota

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Airsoft Station Customer Service. Initial Airsoft Station complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Airsoft Station above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Airsoft Station. Discuss the issues you have had with Airsoft Station and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Airsoft Station Complaints & Reviews

Airsoft Stationshady business practices

These people took my order, charged my credit card and then refused to ship until I provided them with a copy of my driver's license. No. I don't think so. In all the years I've shopped online, no retailer has ever requested this. There is a reason why retailers ask for the name on the card, the billing address and a security code. This is compared to the bank's records, and the bank approves the charge or flags it as fraudulent via the standard AVS system (Address Verification Service). These people have absolutely zero business asking for legal documentation of my identity. They claim my order was flagged as fraudulent by their "security team, " as if they have better cyber security that Capital One Bank. Now there is no reason for this to be flagged as fraudulent. The purchase amount was not a lot. The bank approved the purchase. End of story. Who do these people think they are? Sorry, but I am not going to give a digital copy of my ID to an online retailer with no clue as to what happens to it once it is out there in cyber space. BTW, they also said it would take at least three days to process a refund. That's funny. The charge went through immediately. Let me also add that this entire process went on for over a week. Nobody answers the phone number listed on their website. I tried numerous times over several days. I then sent yet another email asking them to provide a different phone number or to call me so that I could speak to an actual person. They refused to call me or provide a different number. It is apparent from their very unprofessional looking website that these people are suspect. I have seen other similar complaints online regarding personal identification. DO NOT GIVE AIRSOFT STATION YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE, STATE ISSUED IDENTIFICATION OR ANY OTHER PERSONAL DOCUMENTATION. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. THEY ARE SUPER SHADY.

Airsoft StationGuns and Shipping Suck

I got a JG BAR 10 sniper rifle from those people and I got it a month after they said they shipped it and I shot it maybe for 3 days and the bolt stopped working. I tried to tell them that I just got it and that it stopped working after three days but they said that their warranty didn't cover it because it was expired. I also got a pistol and it fell apart after about 3 shots! Hate that store never buying from it again.

Airsoft Station — Do NOT buy from them

I purchased an airsoft rifle for my son's birthday. The rifle arrived in fine condition, and shot fine...

Airsoft StationThey don't back what they Sell

My son saved his money to buy a new AK47 gun. He had it a week and it broke. You have to send it back to the manufacture UK Arms in California. They have had his gun for over 3 weeks and we had heard nothing from them. I emailed Airsoft Station and they are terrible about getting back to you. They don't have any phone numbers to talk to a real person.

Don't waste your money with this company. They don't back what they sell.

Airsoft StationStay away

Very disappointed. My son saved and spent his own money on this gun after researching online for what seemed like hours. He couldn't wait to receive the gun. Well, it came, it was defective, and we paid to ship it back.

We then found out they do not refund your money, only "fix" the defective gun. Well. months later, we have no repaired gun, no refund, and the explanation that at first... they were very backed up with repairs ( if that doesn't tell you something about the poor quality...)

Then, our latest e-mail is that the company we purchased from does not handle the so called "warranty", yet another company does, so they are checking into it.

We want our money back, and no more "passing the buck" excuses.

What a scam. Stay away from this company.

Airsoft StationSucks

I brought a couple of airsoft add-on for my gun, and like the prices they had, but that all 3 out of the 4 item they had in stock, were not, they did not tell me they were out just that it "waiting to ship" and when i did get them to split the shipment they delivered it to the wrong address, and wrong state. i order it 1/27 its now 2/19 almost a month.

Airsoft Station — Stay far away from Airsoft Station

We needed a gun for a birthday gift and we sent an email asking when is it coming and then they sent it that...