Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance / Worst responce time and complain handeling!

1 India Review updated:

My mail started July 25th Onwards and sent not leas than 7 to 8 times to the Bajaj Allianz Customer care id and continuous followup with Pune based Bajaj Allianz Customer care officers over the call, but i am sorry to say that my request is not processed till date(One month is completed). I have sent my scanned policy papers to transfer my car policy to my name and hypothetical was supposed to be cleared off from the policy papers as its cleared from the registration book and I have been promised many a times that the it will be taken care of in the next 24 hours time, sometimes they say we have told our branch office but they are not responding to us. I need to understand does the transfer of policy, when all the necessary documents are given takes more than a month time. I used to have policy from ICICI Lombard for my previous car and i have changed the policy holders name of the new buyer of my car in just 2 days time. Thats is want we call it as professional people. Just having an IRDA approval and opening a branch office doesn't makes a sense if you are not able to take care of the request from customers.

I want IRDA to take up this issue and process further on this. If required i am ready to sue Bajaj Allianz for such negligence from their end. Let me understand, in this one month time if my car gets lost or i met with an accident then is your Insurance company is going to accept the claim when the policy is on old owners name and registration is on new owners name. I know that your answer is 'NO'. This is going to be my last year with Bajaj Allianz & i am not going to continue my policy from Bajaj Allianz and ensure that i will suggest others too not to go with Bajaj Allianz ever.

Its shame to the Baja Allianz!

Comments

• As
      1st of Oct, 2007

I have taken the most unfortunate decision for my Fiat Palio, that is taking the worst insurance company with 3rd rate people working for it.

I have my car waiting repair for an accident from the past 1 month. The surveyer is an independent one his name is Thippeswamy who has the ost un professional way of work & no manners at all. He has even Abused me with choisest of foul language when I asked him to visit the garage and survey the part which he says does not need replacement. The mechanics have told me and him that the damage is done internally & its best to replace it as it could cause loss of control of the car but his arguement is that its not that damaged and it looks fine so fit the same part back and then if in case after measurement taken shows isssues then we can look for replacement. Is this how one works?

He absued is one also tells me that I can do what I want he will see that nothing takes place with out his permission. On compaining to the Manager Prakash he sends another person who like a parrot repeats the same and walks away. I had requested to be informed when the person will inspect the car & was promised the same but later I was told that its already being done and nothing changes.

First I was promised 24/7 support.. but it tool Bajaj Allianz 3 days to communicate and accept my claim. This is service.

I am going to file multiple cases against Individual and the company for negligent service, Forcing to have an Unsafe car on the road to save few rupees and defamation against the survyer.

Third Class Company with Pathetic service

Is anyone here able to help me out with this comapany?

Ashish
    ashish.jadhav82@gmail.com

17th of Feb, 2008

I had a similar case with bajaj allianz motor insurance. I got my car insured. The papers never came. The agent was unreachable. After calling up their office 2-3 times, i got the papers delivered.

And then i had to literally fight with them for the freebies that they had promised with the insurance - service coupons, etc.

The branch office denied my claims to the freebies the agent had offered. And then i called up the head office in pune. Mailed them. And finally after numerous phone calls, i got some coupons.

No more insurance from bajaj allianz for me.

28th of Feb, 2009

PLEASE DONT GO FOR ANY BAJA ALLAINZ RELATED PRODUCT

I never came across such worst company ever. This company is clever in fooling the customer while buying the product and they will not explain anything about the policy, after few days you will come to know what is there in the policy. Because i had such worst experience.

I bought a new car TATA INDICA and i have insured in this worst company. My car met with accident with in a month from date of purchase. So go for claim and i called claim department for claiming. They also surveyed and accepted for my claim. I got repaired my car from concorde motors. One week later my agent NANDAGOAL call me said that ther is additional compulsory detuctable in your policy and you have signed. But while filling the form i have seen ther are two deductable. In one detuctable column they filled Rs.500 and in another detuctable column they filled Rs.0 . Later my agent changed that detuctable from Rs.0 to Rs.10000.(they are clever because they will mention the amount in number not in words). Like wise i have been cheated .

Then i called to customer care and raised complaint against this. But they are irresponsible and ignored this issue. Finally i decided to quit BAJAJ ALLAINZ. I ask for confirmation mail for cancelling the policy. But still they there is no mail and they want to snach extra money from me.

So i advice not to go for any kind of policy in BAJAJ ALLAIANZ.

Hereafter there will be relation with BAJAJ ALLAIANCE

• Sn
      15th of Feb, 2010

Dear Balaji,

As you don't have any complaint as of now with Bajaj Allianz, we are considering the case closed.

• Kg
      24th of May, 2011
    Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance - Non receipt of Policy document
    Motor Insurance
    India
    bajajallianz.com

I have taken a car insurance policy on 15th April. The agent collected the documents and within an hour, they made me to make the payment through credit card promising that I will get the policy document in next 24 hours. Today May 24th and still I am waiting for the policy. I have tried to contact many people in Bajaj Allianz and i never get a proper reply from them. I was able to contact some people who had contacted me for the policy and whenever I call them they were updating that I am sending the policy in another 5 - 10 minutes. After minutes, hours, days, weeks and even after months, still I am waiting for the policy. Today I came to know that policy is not yet activated. Without knowing that the policy not activated, I took the vehicle for a two week interstate trip. By God's grace, nothing happened. See how these people are cheating the customers. I am planning to log a compliant in consumer court on this.

K G Balakrishnan, Bangalore 9845857980

28th of Jun, 2011

Dear Mr. Balakrishnan,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    we have received your request and working on it.
    Please give us some time to get back to you regarding the same.

Regards,
    Bajaj Allianz

13th of Jul, 2011

Dear Sir,
    Hope you have received our mail regarding the dispatch of your Policy Documents and your issue has been resolved.

Regards,