Bajaj Allianz / Insurance not done yet even after the payment.

India Review updated:

I got the Car Insurance done from Bajaj Allianz. First they sent my policy after a long time. Secondly, they also put my last name wrong. I started intimating them from the day I paid my insurance premium to correct my name and send me the corrected policy. But all in vain. Now again while renewing my bike insurance. The person Sandeep Singh in Bajaj Allianz, Poddar Point, Kolkata above Raymonds showroom office, took the premium amount from me and clicked the photos in his mobile phone. I told him shouldn’t he get these pictures in camera. He said no problem we will transfer these in the system and you will receive your policy in 2 days. It's been 1 week I've not received my policy. When I called him he said the pictures are deleted from his phone and he needed the pics again. Now my bike is in transit from Kolkata to Delhi. How can I take my Bike back to Kolkata just for pics. He said without that he won't be able to send my policy. And now when I'm trying to call him anytime, he is not picking up the phone. What should I do???? Please help. How can I get my policy now?

Comments

Ba
  1st of Jul, 2015
Dear Mohit,

Greetings from the Bajaj Allianz GIC team! We would like to look into the issue and investigate it thoroughly. We've noted your concern, however to initiate the process of resolution, we would require additional details from you. Please share your policy number along with contact details at help.support@bajajallianz.co.in to enable us to resolve your grievance. Take care to mention reference no. "ORM010107" when writing to us.

You may also post your concern at http://support.bajajallianz.com/support/.

Regards,