Baja Motorsports / Don't buy!
My friend and I purchased three Baja 90's youth four wheelers in which my child has may be 10 hours of riding time on it.
They all started to loose power when they were riding and eventually shut down, now we purchased these on the 17th of Dec 08, we took them to the shop that Baja had selected for the repairs and they all had blown head gaskets, the manifold was loose and it was leaking oil. When I called a representative from Baja they wouldn't let me speak to a supervisor. She stated that management will call if they feel it is needed.
More Baja Motorsports Complaints & Reviews
- Baja Motorsport - Scooter SC50 
- Baja Motorsport - baja atv 150 cc 
- Baja Motorsports. Net - Baja 150 reaction. 
- baja mini dirt bike - crappy product cappy customer service 
- Baja 50 4 wheeler - bad service 
- Baja Motorsports - No needed parts 
- baja 70cc dirtbike - bike has not ran since it was purchased and baja wont fix it 
- Baja Motorsports - Dangerously and poorly built
- Baja Motorsports - Motorcycle Parts
- BAJA dirt bike sold - Dirt Bike