[Resolved] Bag Borrow or Steal / worst experience ever

1 Seattle, WA, United States

I used this service for the first time. As I haven't read the reviews before dealing with them, I didn't know what to expect, but I wanted to give them a shot.
I found two nice bags and ordered them. I wanted for one month. Nothing arrived. Then I called them, no one picked up the phone. I sent them a couple of emails, the result was the same. They keep my money and bags as well. Don't know who to complain. his website is a rip-off for sure.

• Resolution statement

• Bag Borrow or Steal Customer Care's Response, Dec 19, 2017

Michelle,

We are happy to work with you to resolve your issue, but we didn't have enough information on your account to investigate. Please call 1-866-922-2267 and provide them with the email you used on your account. That number is answered 24/7 so we don't know why you were not able to get through before. I can assure you that we only authorize your credit card for your order and if we do not ship the order for any reason, your card is never charged and the authorization is voided.

Bag Borrow or Steal Customer Service