Bad Boy / twin bed exchange

Brampton, ON, Canada

My first and last bad experience bad boy was to exchange the twin bed when I bought more than $6, 000.00 worth of merchandise with bad boy all appliances including mattress and the same time I bought with $ 5, 000.00 wroth of appliances with leon's. The leon's product all are sound solid but bad boy very good for ad only. When I bought $1200.00 worth of 2 twin beds with warranty and delivery charge $150.00 and tips for the delivery man $40.00 even though they never delivery on time. We call every day basis. Finally they deliver. We merchandise on sep 2nd, 2015 we call the service on december 2015 couple of time to the warehouse located 500 fenmar dr. , weston, on, m9l 2v5 tell# [protected]. We call couple of time they cut the phone we message no response. We went straight to the purchase place 499 main straight. S unit 260, brampton, l6y 1n7 just they send the e-mail but no response until I post the message before we spent 6, 000.00 dollar think twice. Who better liar than bad boy nooooooooo body.

Re