Bad Boy Furniture / customer service

Based on the complaints I have read, it is very clear the biggest complaint by far is the total lack of customer service from bad boy. It is one thing when things occur whether they be human error or a comedy of errors as long as you are willing to be accountable for your mistakes. Bad boy does not believe in this philosophy let alone their salepeople.

I dealt with sam at the weston store and you would have thought he was a throwback to the old stereotypic used car salepeople because what I got from him was platitudes and condescension. When I sent the company a written complaint by e-mail, they did not even respond. I have never had that happen before so that tells me loud and clear that the lastman family does not stand by their ads and in fact they are more reprehensible than I could have ever imagined. How can you expect their salespeople to be any better - they are as slimy as the lastmans because if you cannot at least safeguard your own ethics, you have sold your soul to the devil. Sam certainly appears he has done so for 29 years.

Trust me when I say the lastma family could care less about anything here so if you really want to get your message across you have to do as you already done and make sure that anyone who you encounter knows it too - that is all that will make a difference. Just as so many businesses have gone after so long, so can bad boy and it will not be for poor business revenues, it will be for having no scruples.

Fr
Dec 17, 2013

Comments

• La
      Dec 20, 2013

Hello,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have exprienced with our company. It is clear that you are unfortunately disappointed with your Bad Boy experience, and for that we are sincerely sorry. If you have any concerns please provide us with your information at [protected]@nooobody.com or you may wish to contact our service department at [protected] ext.350 where a representative will be more than happy to assist your unfulfilled requests or resolve any issues. We again apologize for your experience.

Regards,

Lastman's Bad Boy
    Customer Care Team

• Fr
      Dec 26, 2013

Lastman's Bad Boy,

Since I have already sent you 2 messages and you have not even bothered to reply with a superficial response, it seems pretty obvious you are responding to the Complaints Board only. What I am disappointed with is the fact that you would go to the trouble of posting this, but you REFUSE to respond to complaints to your customer service site. Maybe if you had taken the time it took you to write this, you may have actually responded to my e-mails to your "Customer Care Team" - is that what you call yourself?

Jan 13, 2014

I agree it is bad company no body worst than them I bought a bedroom set from them a year ago and it's the worst buy ever the bed broke I have 5 year gold warranty I called and called get nothing they lost me for ever and I'll keep telling this story till this company go down

• La
      Feb 19, 2014

Hello,

Thank-you for your message. Our team is dedicated to providing efficient customer service. If you have yet received a response or have yet had your matter resolved please email your information as well as provide your sales bill number, which can be found at the bottom of your receipt, to [protected]@nooobody.com. In order to look into this matter we need further customer information. You may also wish to contact our service department at [protected] ext 350. We sincerely apologize for your experience. Thank-you kindly for your patience.