Bad Boy / customer service / repair / warranty

I bought a two piece sofa set from bad boy on september 2009 with a "bad boy solid gold furniture protection plan", the cost of all of which was around $2700 rounding up. The "bad boy solid gold furniture protection plan" is supposed to cover "rips, tears and burns" as stated on pamphlet that was given to me. A few years ago, (Sometime in 2012) I started noticing that both sofa's now have rips and tears in them. Upon noticing these, I immediately contacted bad boy and was told to contact another company for the repairs. I did so and apart from a few email messages, they did nothing. After being frustrated with this, I decided to go to the store where I purchased the furniture. After being laughed at by a salesman, I left my contact details at the store along with a copy of my receipt and my registration number for their protection plan and was told that someone would contact me regarding this issue. It has been more than three months since I visited the store and more than nine months since I initially made the complaint to their service department and still nothing is being done. They are probably laughing at me now for all I know.

Bad Boy
Bad Boy

Fo
Jan 16, 2014

Comments

• La
      Apr 04, 2014

Hello,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. We are dedicated to providing the best service to our customers, so we apologize if that is not the experience you feel you received. Please provide us with your sales bill number, which can be found at the bottom of your original receipt, so that we can look into this further for you. You may also wish to contact [protected]@nooobody.com with your contact information or call our service department directly at [protected] ext 350, where a representative will be more than happy to assist you. We sincerely apologize for your experiences, we hope to investigate further and resolve this matter for you.

Regards,
    Lastman's Bad Boy
    Customer Care Team

Jan 22, 2016

We are experiencing the same issue right now. The springs on the sofas have broke we are trying to use the solid gold warranty that we paid 179$ for them to say it does not apply. there is no fine prints regarding the matter and the salesperson mentioned that the gold warranty covered EVERYTHING for 5 years. I don't know how this people stay in business but they will hear from me in court

• Same issue here. They are the worst company I ever dealt with.