Bad Boy Burlington / Delivery

Canada Review updated:
3.35
Add me to the list of dissatisfied customers with Bad Boy, except this time it's there new Burlington Store. I just got the call that the appliances that we ordered over 3 weeks ago and were expected to be delivered tomorrow when we move into our house will not be delivered now until WEDNESDAY. We have a 1 year old child that needs milk and food, so now we're supposed to keep everything in coolers! The worst part is, when I told people that we bought our 4 appliances there, they said that this would probably happen. I thought no way, they just opened, how could they pull this with a new store. Sure enough, here we are. We should've spent the extra money and just gone to Leon's or the Brick. I absolutely regret buying our appliances at Bad Boy. Now let's see if A) They show up on Wednesday and B) They show up in good condition. I'm so angry right now, what an inconvenience this had caused. They say they will compensate, I doubt that. Also, when we ordered the appliances, a $20 gas card was supposed to be added in, and they just "happen" to not have any in stock that day. What a joke. DO NOT BUY AT BAD BOY!!! Just DON'T!!!
An

Comments

Da
  28th of Oct, 2008
With my experience in the retail business I must say that every store including the Brick and Leon's all have there misgivings.This is a new store and should be given a fair chance to get all the kinks out. As far as promising a delivery that also relies on the factory that makes these products.If they have a shortage it all falls on the retail establishment.I am sure if the establishment promised to compensate you, I think they will .I truly believe customer service is the most important part of the retail industry.I have heard horror stories from every store brand imaginable.And again I am sure once this store gets past its growing pains things will straighten them selves out.Its all about customer service. Hope everything works out.

Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore Logo Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore