Azuma Leasing / Never use them
I leased a washer and dryer combo from azuma for a total of 1 year. My first issue was when i made an online payment with my check card and was charged twice. It took 2 months to get my money refunded and it came in the form of a check- super inconvenient. When i had the appliances picked up i received a final statement that was for bogus charges in the amount of 97.00. I refused to pay- as the charges were bogus- so Azuma took it upon themselves to deduct the 97.00 out of my checking account directly without my authorization. Criminals! I had to change my account information because of them.
More Azuma Leasing Complaints & Reviews
- Azuma Leasing - F'ing scam! 
- Azuma Leasing - This company is a rip off!
- Azuma Leasing - They are rip offs! 
- Azuma Leasing - Don't follow their contract 
- Azuma Leasing - Thieves - Unauthorized Charges
- Azuma Leasing - review of azuma services 
- Azuma Leasing - Unauthorized Withdrawal aka THEFT 
- Azuma Leasing - No customer respect
- Azuma Leasing - Charging late fees without emailing invoice 
- Azuma Leasing - Unathuorized debit