Axis Bank Credit Cards / credit card reissuance

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir

I was holding your creit card. During the time of application I was not informed for any type of annual Fee. When i recieved my 1st statment, I had been charged a sum of Rs. 1600/- as Annual Fee. I contacted your Customer care Centre. I am already holding Credit Cards of different bank, but I had never been charged any fee from any bank. I requested to waive the same, but I was informed that waiver is not possible. Till the time i rrecived another statement including penality charges and late payment fee. Onece again I contacted your Customer care Centre and again I was replied that no waiver will be given even in late payment charges and penality. I have been reularly being followed for the payment of full amount. Finally I contacted your Ahmedabad Office and I was informed that if I pay minimum amount of Rs. 1600/- further request for waiver will send and card will be Re Issued to me. I have paid Rs. 1600/- in your Ahmedabad main branch 31/12/07. After depositing the amount I contacted to your Customer care Centre. I was informed that now Card can not be issued as it has been already cancelled.

I would like to inform you that I had no intention to not to pay my outstanding. I had made some transaction before receiving statment and I had paid the same. There was no principal outstanding in my card. As I am paying your annual Fee and the balance amount after waiver. I would like to use my card. I am having Credit Cards of other banks also and there is outstanding or any problem with these Credit cards.

I would like to request to Re Issue my Card and waive my late payment charges and penality.

Thanks Regards

Ved Prakash
Card No:[protected]
Mobile No. [protected]

Comments

15th of Apr, 2008
    Axis Bank Credit Cards - poor service of axis bank cc

i saw some of the complaints of AXIS bank credit cards services on the website and wish to share my experience too. It is infact most horrible service one will ever see in current market scenario. These giys promise you CC within 2 weeks and after that never turn up. It seems that the staff there is underoging some sort of training to learn how to operate CC services. Most of them dont know whats going on - probably they have to lean from SBI cards which inspite of being largest network have the best customer care and after sales services.

If you wish to apply for CC, choose any other bank except AXIS BANK.

• 0 Votes

100 percent fraud

• 0 Votes

THEY WILL CHEAT YOU AND NEVER ANSWER QUESTIONS WHICH POINT TOWARDS A FRAUD

13th of Jul, 2010

Lot of frauds are happening at Axis Bank. Auditors are themselves involved in the Frauds. They want to loot the customer and make money. Please click on the below link if you want to see Axis Bank Ex Staff comments and stop banking with Axis

Our SBI is great... bankers to the nation.