Axis Bank / bank's customer care service is worst!

India Review updated:
3.6
I have not received the card statement for last 2 months, i have already send a written application for e-statement one month ago but no response from bank. Whenever I called the Customer Care, nobody respond except the computerized voice recorder. Bank's Customer Care Service is worst!!!

Comments

Pr
  11th of Oct, 2007
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have taken a gold lus credit card with an offer for free air ticket, but 3 months have passed and I have paid the card fee and also made my frat payment, but still waiting for the free air ticket, the response on telephonic call center is not very good , I am feeling cheated, can any body reply on this, or should I go to consumer forum.
Um
  14th of Oct, 2007
I have applied for UTI (AXIS) silver credit card on 24-Sept-2007 but I didn't get any confirmation call and also any reference no. My application no is :3477826 could you plz send me the feedback?
Ga
  17th of Oct, 2007
It is a matter of great regret and surprise that even after receiving the total amount within the date due for payment,you have been charging delayed interest on each occasion from inception. Despite giving repeated information to you on this matter through letter and customer services, I do not see any sort of change made in your behavior till today. In the last occasion also your message center(No:9810051817) have informed me on my cell yesterday i.e. on the 17th instant that I would have to pay delayed interest of Rs.62.26 within 5th Nov'07 though you have already received the amount on 3rd Oct'07 when the payment was scheduled to be paid within 5th Oct'07. I think it is not only an example of worst infrastructure and poor customer service, but it also appears to be an action leading towards cheating of Indian customers.

So please take an immediate action to put an end to such type of harassment; or otherwise I will have to cut off my relation with you in future.

Gautam Bishnu
Card No.4718 6300 0055 7024
Nr
  26th of Oct, 2007
I have applied for my an salary account on 28/08/07, since than I have not received my salary because of not having bank account. Please help.
Sw
  27th of Oct, 2007
With the change of name from UTI Bank to AXIS Bank has not given any boost to the services offered by the bank. With repeated requests to the bank for issuing me a chequebook has been on deaf ears. Any request with the bank has to be made one month in prior to get your job done as the customer service of Axis bank can only forward requests to the concerned department but no follow-ups and no action taken. AXIS Bank has got pathetic customer service offered to its customers. My salary account has been in the bank for last 2years now and whenever i have to request for a service i am turned down by an answer to contact the branch or the request has been forwarded. Looking forward for no business and not suggesting anyone to have any account with such a pathetic customer service bank. A normal mail within INDIA takes 7days and i have request for a chequebook on 15/10/2007 and till date 27/10/07 when i call customer service,all they have to say is that they are sorry the request was been forwarded but "NO ACTION TAKEN", will be forwarded once again. This aint the first time this has happened, only one message to AXIS Bank with regards to the competition it has got in the market today... "Improve on quality, not on your name"
  13th of Nov, 2007
Dear Sir
my self is rahul kapoor.mt resisdence is in punjab{amritsar}but before 15days i received call from 0181-6546943 and they confirmed that u apply a card from axis bank but i denied.now today i again received a call from miss neha 0181-6546943 and told me that u appy a card and this is confirmatin call from our side.i again denied and toll please provide me app.number {3528548}his tem leader is mr pankaj know very hing but they also involved them.
in my story very shocking part is i m from amritsar and my dacuments r in jalandhar .they given my whole address is right and want to delevery the card in jalandhar.thi is very big issue that very person want 2 use my card or his DST anf after thgat i want in court or his recovery agencies daily use wrong words with me
thanx
rahul kapoor
Bi
  3rd of Dec, 2007
I am using AXIS Bank credit card for last 6 months. I wont receive any bills, sms anything, I went to axis bank there response was very poor. even they are not telling how to cancel this card. am really fedup with axis bank. this is my first experience with any bank in india.

Poor Bank ... Poor service....Bad behaviour.

I have lots of certificates to give.
Gl
  17th of Dec, 2007
I am a credit card holder of AXIS BANK

I've experienced that Axis Bank customer care officer is not responding properly about the service owe to me. The service of the Axis bank is questionable first place. No bill report is normally forwarded by the bank for payment. When I ask to customer care the latest update report about my credit card, they are replying me that their system is bit show to respond me. But why should for the system show customer should suffer? Can anybody give suggestion what can I do for that. Whom should I contact?
  2nd of Jan, 2008
i have salary account in axis bank ambala cantt haryana . the atm facility provided by this bank is very very poor . all the 3 atm machines in ambala cantt are not working properly and giving tensions to the customers. i am very much shocked to see that the branch manager of ambala have no interest to improve the services of atm machines. you ve to visit 3 to 4 times in a day if u want to withdraw your money cause mostly machines are out of order or not working or no cash in machine. if you face a problem while operating atm machine no body in bank help you and the security guards are appointing to troubleshoot customer problem.
ahh i request you please imporve you atm service
Ks
  4th of Jan, 2008
I have used the Credit Card last Month on Dec'07 But Statement Not received from you. SMS only received. Then How to register the Axis Bank Account for Credit Card. Please clarify immediately awaiting for you reply.

WithBestRegards
K.S.INDRAN
9865328170.
Re
  6th of Jan, 2008
Hi,

Axis bank customer service is the worst, I have applied for credit card in the month of November, the agent told me while selling his product that I would be receiving the card by the 25 th of December. However inspite of me telling specifically to the customer care executives, I have still not received my card. These agents do anything to sell their product, but they misguide us in lot of ways, after sale of their products they just do not bother to provide service. No 24x7 customer service is available for this bank either.
Da
  15th of Jan, 2008
i have an account ( A/C No. 21447) in Axis Bank and during last 1 month i was not able to maintain the condition for maintanence of minimum balance and they have fined me a sum of rupees 1800 (Rs. 750 according to their min. balance maintence charges and remaining for the transactions i have made in last three months.) but i was not even informed about charging for per transaction. now i want to close my account and i would not pay Rs 1147 that they have charged me without any notification. I want you to please Call me on no. 9878622552
Ab
  21st of Feb, 2008
I am Abdul, I got a call from ur executive for a lifetime FREE credit card with several benefits, i thought let me apply for it and submitted my documents and got the credit card after 6 months but the issue is that i have been charged for the credit card an amount of Rs.432. why should i pay when i was told it's a lifetime FREE credit card..? Immediately i called customer care, after trying for nearly 30 mins a customer care executive received the call, he gave me a Request No. and informed me a higher authority will get back to me within 7days but there is no response till now it's already 1month. 15days earlier i called up customer care again he gave me a another Req No. and he told its in HIGH PRIORITY now and for sure a higher executive will be get back to me but again nobody called me yet(already 10 days) and i got a message to pay an amount of Rs.730. Atlast i called a customer care again but nobody is receiving the call from past 1hour, I am so bugged up with this that i decided to complaint. I have HSBC, ICICI, SBI credit cards but never faced any such kind of problem. Its the worst customer service ever seen. why dont you think about customer satisfaction..? I have an account in AXIS BANK and I am totally satisfied but why dont you provide same kind of service for Credit card division. I hope atleast you read this and in response call me to speak regarding this issue or atleast mail me to my email id -- muzi_ab@yahoo.co.in

Would be happy if you get back but no hopes of your response.
Mb : 9980402402
  29th of Feb, 2008
i want to make online transactions through Axis site. When making the transactions it asking for 3 digits at the back of the debit card.But in my debit card THERE IS NO SUCH DIGITS.

plzz help me out.
Aa
  2nd of Mar, 2008
Please tell me about 24X7 customer care no.
  10th of Mar, 2008
dear sir/madam,
i am sai rajesh,working in wipro as fm engineer.now i am staying in hyderabad in rtc cross roads.two axis bank atm's near my place are out of service from the past four weaks.one in ashok nagar and second in gandhi nagar.i complained about it in ashok nagar branch,taranaka branch and kphp branch.when i complaint to them they simply say that "we are not responsible for atms issues".yesterday i went to vidya nagar atm center,but it is also out of service.where should i complain about atms.please reply to my message
  2nd of Apr, 2008
hi,
i got a personel loan from axis bank as on 12-mar-08. amount 1, 25, 000. account number (pp0090100037054) and i need to pay the first EMI as of 05-apr-08. my question is why there is not a 1 month gap and the problem is my salary date is 10th of every month. so i wont be able to pay the amount as of 05-mar-08. which i had mentioned to the executive while filing the application form. but stil i got a letter which says i need to pay the
first EMI as of 05-apr-08. plese seek into this problem and help me out.i will be thankful to you

thanks,
ravi
Sh
  8th of Apr, 2008
Dear Sir,

I had deposited my Service Tax challan and cheque for Rs. 1, 54, 665/= with
your Axis Bank, Vasant Kunj branch on 27-Mar-08 (since last date was
31-Mar-08) with Ms. Anushree Kishore.

I tried to get in touch with them in the first week of April to confirm if I
could come to collect my challan and I was told to wait since Anushree was
not there. I sent a mail to Anushree to ask for a confirmation on 3rd April
and got no response.

I finally managed to speak with Anushree today and she said that Mumbai
office had deleted some service tax accounts and it could not be deposited.
I would have to submit my 15 digit code. I sent a scanned copy of this
immediately and asked her to confirm receipt.

Have not received any confirmation yet. Also, why was my payment held up ?
Could you kindly let me know since this has led to a delay in my payment.

Also if you could let me know by when can I expect the payment to be made
and when can I collect the Challan?

It is next to impossible to get any feedback from Axis Bank, Vasant Kunj
Branch over the phone unless one personally visits each time. This is quite
tedious for busy professionals like us.

Regards,

DEAR SIR,

I AM A CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT HOLDER OF YOUR BANK
CREDIT CARD NO. 4349 7500 0004 8613
NAME REKHA A BHAMA

I have been given a magnet card, which I hardly use nowadays, so to say I did a
Mistake by taking your card.

On November 2007 I have paid a cheque of Rs. 3845.17, ch. No. 83902 dated 28.11.2007, although it was paid late I have paid the late charges of Rs.172.92/-
Ch. No. 183906.

But inspite of this a received another late payment charge of Rs. 224/- in march which I got reversed by a lady on your customer care no.

Now I have received a statement of April which says that total late payment charges are Rs. 337.08/-

I am sorry I will not be paying any more charges to you, since inspite of making transactions the bank has never given a 2% discount as promised to me by your sales executive who gave me the card, and inspite of the reversals done on the phone your bank has not kept its word & still charged me and also because it is just a magnet card and cannot be used any where other than magnet malls.

Please reverse my charges and cancel my card I will be very thankful to you if you do the needful at the earliest.

Please send it in writing and also call me on my mobile

You can email to me on rbhama2002@yahoo.co.in or call me on 9819311734
  3rd of May, 2008
i am s.sai rajesh, i am working in wipro as fm engineer, my company provided salary account in axis bank to me.when compare to icici bank, axis bank service is very very poor, i am staying in ashok nagar in hyderabad, near my room axis bank atm is out of order for the last 3 months, when i complained about it in ashok nagar bank branch, they simply say "we are not responsible for atms".i already complained about it in three branches, kphb, taranaka and ashok nagar.i have to walk nearly 3km to withdraw my money in gandhinagar.

Axis Bank Logo Axis Bank