Axis Bank / relationship manager apoorva giri's ignoring attitudes to a senior citizen customer.
I applied for a senior citizen s. b. account (online) for the ashok marg, iucknow branch of the axis bank inthe last weak of july, 2009.
I was informed by thecustomer care section of the axis bank that
Mrs. apoorva giri, rel'ship manager will see me at my residence
But the official got no pain. I managed to contact the bank branch to
Open the account. however, the account was opened. after receiving
The welcome kit as well as a welcome call from it's h. o., I was advised
For the i. d. card and a clear assurance that apoorva giri will contact
Me in the matter but again she took no pain. and one more time, she
Repeated the same practice of ignoring the senior citizen (me). however,
It is submitted that the said official was hundred percent unknown to
Me before opening the said account.
I was seriously thinking to open another senior citizen s. b. and a
Demat account in my wife's name but I have droped the idea now with the axis bank and looking for some other bank. I am seriously thinking
Also to close my existing relations with the axis bank. will the axis bank like it?
will the administration of the axis bank look into the matter
And take the appropriate action against the said apoorva giri? will
The bank administration like to inform me result of my submission?
with loosing regards,
satish chandra srivastava
S. b. a/c n.[protected]
Address-b-1/62, sector-h, aliganjextn.,
More Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Axis Bank Iconnect - I can't login to iconnect 
- Axis Bank Power Home Loan - worst service 
- Axis Bank - bank's customer care service is worst! 
- Axis Bank / Personal Loan - unbearable bank 
- Axis Bank - clearance of cheque 
- Axis Bank Atm - didn't get money from axis bank atm 
- Axis Bank - amount deducted 
- Axis Bank - tax saver fixed deposit
- Axis Bank - failed atm transaction but amount deducted from account
- Axis Bank - online transactions