A&W Restaurants / preparing food no gloves
To whom it may concern - I have recently had a meal in one of your restaurants and was shocked that the staff doesnt wear GLOVES when putting burgers together. You know now that it doesnt matter how many times you wash your hands in a day. As a former hospitality worker for most of my life that one small partical can be transfered from one food to another by un protected hands. You never know who could be allergic to one specific ingredient that was touched previously when putting another burger together. I would suggest that all staff start wearing Gloves when making food as it is a standard practice in health and safety. I dont think your staff has been well versed on WHMIS. I hope in future that we will see staff wearing gloves in preparing food for customers. I hope you will take this comment to heart and appreciate your time.
More A&W Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- A&w - Disgusting food!! 
- A&w - Poor service! 
- A&w British Columbia - Poor Management 
- A&W Restaurants - Dishonest burger TV commercial 
- A & W Restaurant - Filthy place and disgusting food 
- A&W Restaurants - poor service/rude staff 
- A&W Restaurants - the mining store the whole thing.
- A&W Restaurants - bugers
- A&W Restaurants - pothole in driveway at 2200 dundas street, mississauga ontario 
- A&W Restaurants - order mix-up