Having problems with Swreg?

Swreg Customer Service Contacts

10380 Bren Road West
Minnetonka, Minnesota

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Swreg Customer Service. Initial Swreg complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Swreg above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Swreg. Discuss the issues you have had with Swreg and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Swreg Complaints & Reviews

SWREG Inc.Unauthorized charge to credit card

On Tuesday, July 9, 2013, I foolishly tuned in to a program you call "Cash Machines."
In order to determine whether this was a legitimate method of generating income, and to find out how much it would cost, I followed the instruction to divulge my American Express account number.
During the second part of this video production, I quickly realized this was a scam and that I did not want to participate, so I sent instructions to cancel my participation. I did not
receive a notification that my request for cancellation had been honored. Later I received a receipt for $53.04 charged to my credit card, which I immediately answered with another request to cancel. I realize fully now how dangerous it was to trust you.
My Order Number: U5595613501.
If I do not receive evidence that you have canceled my order, you will hear from my attorney.

Swreg — Never received what I purchased

I placed an order with these folks and NEVER received my download link. Every attempt I've made to...

SWREG, WondersharePaid, never received. No contact #.

I paid $49.95 for Wondershare for Mac. Company never gave me a registration number. Their online help works very spottily . I told them that the number I got bounced out, but all they did was send me the same number. You go in a circle, even assuming you get somebody to help you in the first place. I'm beginning to think this whole thing is a SCAM. I paid with PayPal, so getting my money back is going to be a hassle. Lousy company.

Wccl SWREG The Quantum Cookbook by Bradley Thompson — Refund

The product was bought expecting something more than offered, no problem, but no refund until 3 month...

Stockport

Swregdidnt receive working software

i wanted to unlock my iphone4 and paid 20 pounds thinking that i was gonna receive the sowtware which i did but there was no istructions for iphone 4 even tho they claim on their website that the software was iphone 4. i tried to contact them thru the email they provide to ask my money back but i kept getting email saying that my email cannot be delivered to the address they provided. so frustareted and dont know know who to contact to get my money back. any suggestions???

SWREG Inc.Refund

I bought software ( ebizinone.com) and the software company used
        SWREG Inc to receive their payments. I have never received the software even
        after my receipt was emailed to me. This took place 0n 10th July 2012.
        I am unable to contact the software company at the website I was given in the email.
        There absolutely no contact details on the receipt. Because the charge was rather
        substantial ($997) Iam now desperate to get a refund. Incidentally Iwas referred
        to this software by Blake Mathews (Commissin Cash Code) and his are the only contacts I have.([protected]@ccc-server.com) I have sent him a number of emails stating
        my problem but to date I have heard nothing. I hope you can do something about my problem. [protected]@hotmail.co.za

JOHN W. STANBERY Nov 22, 2013

I PURCHASED THE SOFTWARE TO CLEAN MY COMPUTER FOR $27.10 AND THE SITE THEY GAVE ME WAS ERRONEOUS AND COULD NOT BE ACCESSED. I WANT MY MONIES RETURNED TO MY PAY PAL ACCOUNT. THIS SITE MUST BE A SCAM AND PAY PAL SHOUL REMOVE THEM FROM THE PAY PAL USEAGE. I PRESENTLY HAVE A GREIVANCE FILED AGAINST SWEGINC VIA PAY PAL.

• El
            Elizabeth Moloney Oct 17, 2013

I tried to renew my K7 security on my PC. on 16/09/13. I WAS GIVEN A NEW SERIAL NUMBER WHEN I PUT IT IN i WAS TOLD IT WAS INCORRECT AND TO TRY AGAINI tried again for at least twenty times to no avail.I got onto your website and complained and was finally told that the serial number I was given could only be us ed in INDIA. So when I explained I had never being to INDIA and that I would like a refund and to cancel my order. They informed me that they were unable to trace the ORDER.i HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME.
            Order Number E5729171202. I paid by Visa. Euro.49.95.
            I would like my money back and please stop these activation requests across my pc. Please help me.
            Elizabeth Moloney. Ireland.

alpipp Jan 16, 2013

all i want to do is to cancle my membership&get my money back thank you

AlwaysRightOn Jul 26, 2012

Its now officially a scam people. Ebizinone has no warranty cause when you ask a question. I've gotten the same responds 3 times now.

His email is " [email protected] " you dont believe me. Ask him, you will get same responds after 5-6 responds. He aint the only one who knows reverse scamming.

AlwaysRightOn Jul 26, 2012

Yeap bought the same ebizinone for $997. Now talking to SWREG and the Merchant. I've notice that the merchant at [email protected] says the same thing over and over sometimes. And SWREG is waiting for the merchant to Ok the refund or is
            probably part of the scam to prolong the wait.

" EBiz is very simple to use, the full instructions are available in the user guide and video tutorials. Did you read it and listen to the videos? Was there anything specific you didn't understand "
            " Ebiz is a proven excellent software. Please let us know if there is anything we can do, so that you will be satisfied with our software."
            "Please understand we are not ignoring your emails.
            The refund is, are you not interested in keep guaranteed testing eBiz? "
            "The refund is guaranteed, are you not interested in keep testing eBiz?"

DO NOT BUY THIS SOFTWARE. YOU WILL BE TALKING TO A ROBOT. THERE IS NO SUPPORT. AND THE MERCHANT DARE TRY TO ASK FOR $497 more dollars for the deluxe package for the ebizinone software.

• Ac
            academyventure Jul 25, 2012

I bought the software too!!! Such a scam. I realized that other sites like "profitfusionapp" and "easyclickcommissions" are part of the same scam, and even on the same server!

They took my $997, never got the software, now I've disputed the charge with my credit card company, and IT WILL TAKE 60 DAYS TO GET RESOLVED, and if my credit company believes them and thinks the software isn't a scam, I DON'T GET MY MONEY BACK!

I bought this using a credit card, and now am $1, 000 in debt, and must wait 2 months or more (while my debt increases) before I can even log in to my account to see if I get my money back...

• Br
            Bruce Bazsali Nov 05, 2010

Sent up red flags indicating that my computer was infected. When I went to the web site to correct the problem they charged me $21.20 to get the download to correct the problem. Nothing was downloaded to me and when I looked up the company I found out that they have been doing this to others.

SWREG Inc.Site didn't work and I'm out $ 49.95

I was on the Verizon website getting a speed test check on my computer because it was running slow I clicked on information for tune-up of my computer and tune-up 360 software came up it said that if I downloaded this software it would make my computer faster and it gave me a price of $49.95 to purchase, so I filled out the order form and put in my credit card number and the transaction was completed, I needed a key code to download the information and this would be sent to my e-mail address, the money was taken out of my account and the key code was never delivered to my e-mail address, also the website stated the if the key code was not delivered to my e-mail within 24hrs I should got to another website needles to say the site didn't work and I'm out $ 49.95.

Swregitem bought on Swreg.org, we never received the keycode by email!!!!!!!!!!

Hello
            We wrote to you about this issue last year. We never got an answer.
            We paid for the product below and the details are attached.

We want the keycode of the product to be delivered to us.

Thank you.

Date: Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 3:27 PM
            Subject: Attention: DMCA Office, item bought on Swreg.org
            To: [protected]@digitalriver.com

Dear Sir, Madam

We attach the receipt of notice of payment for 1stMass Mailer, product pertaining to
            which we bought the other day on your secure check-out page at
            We did not receive any code of activation though, and it's 2 days since then. The invoce states clearly that we are going to receive the

Delivery Method

Keycode by Email
            1 - User License

Please let us know what happened.

We contacted them via their website
            and still, there's no answer. Could you please let us know what is happening?

Thanks!

4507FSTMM 1st Mass Mailer Keycode by Email
            1 - User License EUR 54.96 1 EUR 54.96
            Total EUR 54.96
            Grand Total EUR 54.96

If you are a company within the European Union and did not provide or do not have a VAT number, you can obtain the VAT refund from your taxing authority provided you are VAT exempt. We are unable to refund the VAT from a completed order.
            Copyright © 2010 SWREG Inc.
            Powered by SWREG Inc.

• Ri
                RippedOffBySWEG May 02, 2013

On Jan 9, 2013 I purchased "Peak Traffic Machine" from SWREG for "two payments of $597.00" with a 30-day Refund Policy. They charged my Pay-Pal $637.89 USD, $40.89 more than the purchase price.

When I was unable to register my product I called their support and they could not get it to work either. A couple of days later I called them and requested a refund. After talking to a couple of people whose first language is obviously NOT English I finally spoke to someone who understood that I wanted my money back. They told me how I had to submit a written request for a refund through their service dept.

I filed the written request, making it extremely clear that I wanted a REFUND. They responded in poor English that they would have their support people try to help me. I replied back 3 more times that I wanted a REFUND.

They have PURPOSELY put me off for over 14 weeks now and still have my $637.89. I cancelled my 2nd payment through Pay-Pal.

I checked the Peak Traffic Machine website today and they no longer accept Pay-Pal. I suspect that is because Pay-Pal has dropped them due to the number of charge-backs.

I would NOT recommend this company to anyone I know, or even to perfect stranger for that matter. I have requested again today a refund in FULL. If I don't get it immediately, I will have no other choice than to consider Digital River/SWREG as a SCAM company, who is dishonest and cheats people purposely out of their money. If they do come through with my full refund, I will be back here to let you know about it...

"Disappointed and Defrauded in the USA"

Markuss Apr 07, 2012

I Bought Digital River Software online at SWREG and guess what? I got sent akey and no download link.Sent email through card query and guess what ? no response. They took money vey quickly but still no product and no response.

SWREG unlock i phonedoes not work!

I PURCHASED A UNLOCKING SOFTWARE FROM THIS MOTHER###ERS
              7 IT DOES NOT WORK!! WORSE IS THEY DONT ###ING EXIST, THERE IS NO WAY TO GET A HOLD ON ANY 1 . THEY DONT ANW EMAILS N DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS.THEY STOLE MY $50 N WHO KNOWS WHO ELS THEY DONE THAT TOO.

• Ca
                  Cartor Aug 08, 2012

I did loose 25 USD too and now the motherf... still sending
                  for Get extra protection for iPhone Unlock Software (ALL iPHONES)

What a asswh...

DO not purchase anything comming thru SWREG or alike or any Unlock your Iphone.

DRI SWREG, INC. CARDQUERY — unauthorized charge to my Mastercard

I keep getting charged for, What, I don't know . I have never even heard of this company. And they keep...

SWREG IncSOFTWARE DOES NOT WORK/NO CONTACT WITH THEM

BOUGHT A UNLOCKING SERVICE FROM THEM
                IT DID NOT WORK
                CAN NOT CONTACT THEM EVEN AFTER EMAILING THEM 3 TIMES
                TRIED THE COMPLAINT PAGE PUT ALL MY DETALS IN IT COME UP WITH NOTHING EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ACOPY OF THE RECEIPT IN MY HAND

• Kr
                    KRP2011 Jun 01, 2011

I made a purchase from a SWREG business, http://www.htcsimunlock.com/, paid the money didn't get the code, didn't get the refund.

I spoke to a few customer service people at SWREG and Digital River, my purchase number was recognised by all. All the staff I spoke to are powerless.

If you are having problems, and if you are prepared to be nice call Linda, she is a senior receptionist at Digital River which is the main company and has all the emails and contacts you would need. I got to her by accident on [protected], she was very helpful, understanding and put me through to a senior manager and gave me an email of a someone relevant and important if I got nowhere. Because I had already opened a dispute in PayPal the money was held, that is not in Digital River hands, the senior manager told me she was not able to make the refund. So rather than get into a stink with her I decided to wait it out to see if I got a refund through PayPal.

Fortunately I managed to get a refund through PayPal because SWREG didn't make a comment during the dispute (one is not covered for digital purchases in PayPal, unless the seller doesn't comment in a dispute, this is a very small loop hole one shouldn't rely on). So I didn't need to go back to Linda or email the important person.

Karl

• Ko
                    Koenig Marie May 07, 2010

I Can't install the Desktop2010

Swreg — Software Scam

After not receiving ANYTHING, I spent 5 hours trying to contact this company. After several calls to (952...

SwregNever sent product

On 10 January 2010, we ordered ABC Amber Blackberry Converter. I received the usual confirmation of order and receipt. But we never received the product.

We have tried to get hold of someone through email on many many many occasions since January of this year, to no avail. The single response we have ever received stated:

"Once again:

I sent all reg info (the reg key and URL to download the full version) to you.

If you didn't receive it, you need to either:

1. Check your junk (bulk) folder

2. Disable your mail filter

or

3. Please send me another email address that accepts *.key attachments and http links.

Best regards,

Yernar Shambayev (ProcessText Group)"

None of our responses to this email were ever replied to. The fact that the writer used "Once again" suggested he had written previously. However, we have exhausted all avenues (including the ones suggested by them) and have never found any other email.

The complaint that we have is that to all the emails we have sent and online forms we have filled, there have no responses so that the matter can be sorted out. We have been sending emails and filling forms for nearly a year. We are not sure what else to do than ask a third party to intervene.

SwregNever received the product!

"Once again:

I sent all reg info (the reg key and URL to download the full version) to you.

If you didn't receive it, you need to either:
                    1. Check your junk (bulk) folder
                    2. Disable your mail filter

Best regards,
                    Yernar Shambayev (ProcessText Group)"

None of our responses to this email were ever replied to. The fact that the writer used "Once again" suggested he had written previously. Given other similar complaints I have seen, it appears there is something going wrong at their end. The problem though, is worse given that there is no responses so that the matter can be sorted out. They have been ignoring our emails for nearly a year! Surely they cant blame that on a mail filter as well!

Regards
                    Rif

SWREG Inc / Your Free Televisionsoftware doesn't work as described

I looked for an internet tv program nearly a month ago and found a very professional looking and promising website: yourfreetelevision.com. At first I was suspicious and by the time I try to leave a pop up window appeared and told me that I would get a unbeliveable discount price. So I thought again and bought it that was on May 2nd, 2010. Soon after I got an email with a Link where I could download the software. It's a very small program. I installed it and started it but it doesn't work properly. The channellist was not able to update. There wasn't a single channel who works. After some research I found out that you have to install additional software like RealPlayer. But that changed nothing. I even tried with deactivated anti virus program and firewall but there wasn't the slightest improvement. I tried to get some help via email on May 2nd, 2010. But I didn't get an answer so far. After some research I found out that you can have all these "software" for free. Nobody has to pay for this. I'm very disapointed. And by the time I try to get my money back.

software doesn't work as described

SWREG, Inc.Repair Registry

Macintosh laptop displayed virus infection and SWREG, Inc web site popped up for downloading a product for a Repair Registry. Could not close the boxes so I shut down and it came back up. It showed secure site logos including McAfee. I looked at web site and then I downloaded the repair for 19.95 and then could not find it on my laptop. I started searching about this web site and found complaints about SWREG, Inc. including that it may be a terrorist orgainization. the product code is 43835-regrep.
                        Now what?

• El
                            elephanzee May 01, 2010

You say your laptop is a Mac? It's pretty unlikely that your computer has a virus, and if a random website is telling you that you have a virus, then it's probably not true. You wasted $20 because you were fooled by a fraudulent website. Unless you are running Windows on this Mac, you *CANNOT* use an application that purports to fix your "system registry, " because Mac OS X doesn't HAVE a registry; Windows does.

• Sw
                            SWREG IS A FRAUD Apr 22, 2009

SWREG has stolen my $2500 funds four months ago. Without any cause or notice, they changed the password of my account that has the funds. Luckily, I had another account with them “for an older store", but it did not has funds in it, so they did not close it or change the password!!! I contacted them from the working account and asked why they have changed the password, they said that my account is a high risk one and they have to freeze the funds for 6 months for any charge backs. After two or three emails from me trying to know the reason they consider my account a high risk one and trying to get them to release my funds, they closed the other account. By closing my both accounts, I was unable to contact them again since you have no option to contact them unless from your control panel. So, if you got a good amount of funds in your account, be ready to fail to log in one day without prior notice or any hope to get your money back.

FOR ANY SELLER OR WEBSITE OWNER:
                            NEVER USE SWREG….SWREG IS A FRAUD…YOU WILL WORK HARD TO MAKE MONEY AND THEY WILL STEAL IT FROM YOU.

swreg.com/XilisoftNo product No contact

It only takes one company to screw things up for every other company wanting to sell products on line.

Currently they are SWreg and Xilisoft over 2 weeks ago now I purchased a converter program and to date have not received what I have paid for.

The amount of emails and resubmitting I have done is stupid yet the companys in question can still send you stupid emails requesting you to buy more from them.

The funniest thing yet is when you go to there order search site regardless of what you are asking they still want you credit card details. Understandable if you want a refund which I am after but am a bit skepitcal about giving my details a second time, dont you think that an order number would be enough for them to either give you that refund or the product you brought.

By the way SWreg and Xilisoft my order number is u896788101 should someone in your company come across this website and find out what a pack of theives you are.

SWREG (Date entry Job) — All around bad experience.

First, a little information on this Company/Product. It is supposed to be a downloadable software that...

SwregRecurring withdrawals

SWREG are still taking money out of my credit card. I have e-mailed them many times to tell them to cancel this but they have not answered and do still take the money out. This was for payments I use to pay to Big Ticket To Wealth on the presidential program which I cancelled about 4 months ago. They are owe me 4 months at £19 per month.

• Na
                                naxar Feb 25, 2010

hi
                                swreg is fruadster company i paid for a financial document through them and they charged me twice for that which was about £750+ 1st of all they refused to accept that they charged me twice but after that they accepted their mistake but not refunding me my money i have emailed them many times but no resopnse so i am taking them to british trade standards. i would try my best to bann this site to operate in UK

• Sw
                                SWReg Info Feb 02, 2010

Hello:

If you can email your order number to "[email protected]", our CS Team will escalate your refund request.

Regards,

SWReg Support

SwregRip-off

I, too, got dupped by SWREG. Somehow they got on my Skype with a message that a virus had been detected on my computer. To erase the virus, I need to clean my registry right away by clicking... I clicked, only to find out that it would cost $19.95 to perform this cleaning. Like a fool, I did it. Nothing happened that I am aware of. I only hope that by clicking I didn't add a virus on my computer. AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!

• Ba
                                  babooy Feb 15, 2010

Due to previous terrible/no service from SWREG I recently had a chance to tell a new sales provider that I will not be doing business with them as long as SWREG is the funds processor. To bad for the seller, but I will not allow SWREG to handle any of my sales transactions. This is a shameful American company and needs to be put out of business. They cannot be trusted to respond to your inquiries or intervene if the seller should happen to be a scammer or won't honor their guarantees. SWREG takes their cut and leaves you out to dry when you need their help, when trying to recover your stolen funds, from their scammer clients.