Avis / Deceptive fees and charges
My friend and I were driving in Whyoming when the ice caused us to fish tale and land in a snowbank. Because I wave insurance on the vehicle I knew I was responsible for the damage to the car, so you can understand my shock, when AVIS decide to salvage the vehicle instead of repairing it. Instead of costing $5,000 in repairs I got slapped with a bill for $12,200 in which I am not certain if my insurance will cover it because they authorized fixing it. In addition we received over $1,000 in administration and loss of use fees, is it our fault Avis waited so long to fix the problem?
More Avis Complaints & Reviews
- Avis Frankfurt Airport - Avis Frankfurt airport: unauthorized charges to credit card 
- Avis Car Rental - Outrageous debit on car scratch 
- Avis Car Rental France - improper charges
- Avis - insurance fraud, hail damage 
- Avis Rent A Car System, Llc - Because of poor customer service, I am now out an expensive pair of glasses! 
- Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group - car rental
- Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group - car rental/ insurance
- Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group - avis e-toll unauthorized credit card charges for a toll road.
- Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group - spare wheel badly damaged
- Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group - avis' lack of computer support for the duncanville, tx location.