Avg Buddy Tech / paid for 3 services from avg, and never got one that worked

1 Placerville, CA, United States
Phone: 530-409-1966

I first of all purchased avg anti-virus and this is where all my issues began. It seemed to cause issues with my computer running. I also purchased a cd copy to come in the mail, and paid extra for it. (never received it). Then my computer started having issues. I called avg and they said I probable had a virus, I responded with I have a problem with having to call in to a company who I can not understand any other language than english, I was promised if I was not completely satisfied with my service I could get a full refund. With this promise I paid $ 199.00 for avg tech buddy. My first attempt to use it, did not work. So later I called to get it fixed again. I spoke to someone to which I could not understand him, so I requested to speak to someone that I could understand a little better. I was told that was not possible. So I requested another number to talk to someone about my situation, again I was told this is the only number I could call. The only people I could reach were people that were reading a script and could not answer my questions. Called back atleast 20 times, and could not reach anyone who could help me. So almost $ 300.00 later I still have a computer that is still freezing up on me, and no help, can not get a refund, cant get through to anyone who will take responsibility for this mess. (i am disquisted with avg to say the least.

Ma