AutoZone / employee

Federal Heights, CO, US Review updated:

You have a male employee person that threaten to kick my [censor] in your parking lot, cussing me out saying the F=bomb while quite a few other customers were in the parking lot. It was last night 11/5/17 around 6 or 7 o'clock.
9540 Federal Blvd, Federal Heights, CO 80260
I believe Dale was the manager I talk to when I called the store and complained.
I went in today and bought my parts, seen him and asked if he was the one that wanted to kick my butt last night and he said yes like he still wanted to.
I tried to make amends for something I didn't start., but he still has the wrong attitude . For the full story my # [protected]
Put it this way, his driving 60 mph through Sonics parking lot and AutoZone parking lot with pedestrians around and riding my [censor] while I'm doing 10 mph. Isn't being very civilized and then threatening to whooped my [censor], isn't very respectful towards customers.
P. S. I didn't know he was an employee until he went inside and the manager came out.
Wish I had the other customer who said he seen your dumb employee riding my [censor] from 2 feet behind my number.
Your employee needs to watch who he threatens, wrong customer might .

• Updated by Brian Beddow, Nov 25, 2017

The employee was riding my bumper, about two feet back.
    Hey said he was 20 feet back and I brake checked him. That just means I'm stopping. But he could smell what I had for dinner, he was so far up my butt.

Br
Nov 25, 2017

Comments

• Th
      Jan 11, 2018

It sounds like this whole incident was a personal issue not a business related one. Please keep your road rage in check next time, thank you.