Autotrader.ca / Auto trader&e-bay

Mississauga, ON, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 9058263796

On march 31st.i was seaching for a used car, i found two cars, i was suppose to e-mail them & give my tel.one car was Listed under.
AD ID [protected] .200 hnoda accord $3800.i recieved e-mail with e-bay logo on it telling me that i can have the car, term & caondtions were listed with all bells & wesells.i must send the money thtough Western Union & only through them .and as soon as they recieve the money fax info.they well go ahead and send the car.After i sent the money they told me the bidding on the car changed the price to $5700.00 when i contacted the buyer with the name jenna i told her the price was $4200 she told me she well send me $1500 back .its just for the computer.the price is$5700.seller name Jenna Heeadley(jenna.[protected]@msn.com).
the next day i selected another car2001 Honda accord LX.AD ID [protected].$3800.00Seller name Eric Brennan(eric.[protected]@yahoo.ca)..ame request to send money with Western union as well.Agentchristian Dodos london UK.
The Agent for $5700.00.Joseph Galen, Guildhall, pobox 270, London
I used your web site i have been scammed $9500.00.Its not faire.I need your help i need my money.Rober Afanih [protected].
.After i send my money, no more e-mail .no more news . pls help.

Comments

• Ro
      9th of Apr, 2010

ObamaCare is the wave of the future!

• Ul
      9th of Apr, 2010

What a rotten deal. I really feel for you.

The only thing I can say is that--perhaps for the next time--the best way to guard against being ripped off by online sales or auctions of any kind, autos included—and whether seller or buyer—is to use a bona fide online escrow company. Although it does add some cost, that will take uncertainty out of the transaction.

For my money, the best bona fide online escrow (and there seems to be ten fraudulent escrow sites for every bona fide one) is probably Escrow.com (http://escrow.com). In fact, it’s the only one that eBay recommends.

Take care,