Autotrader.ca / Auto trader&e-bay
On march 31st.i was seaching for a used car, i found two cars, i was suppose to e-mail them & give my tel.one car was Listed under.
AD ID [protected] .200 hnoda accord $3800.i recieved e-mail with e-bay logo on it telling me that i can have the car, term & caondtions were listed with all bells & wesells.i must send the money thtough Western Union & only through them .and as soon as they recieve the money fax info.they well go ahead and send the car.After i sent the money they told me the bidding on the car changed the price to $5700.00 when i contacted the buyer with the name jenna i told her the price was $4200 she told me she well send me $1500 back .its just for the computer.the price is$5700.seller name Jenna Heeadley(jenna.[protected]@msn.com).
the next day i selected another car2001 Honda accord LX.AD ID [protected].$3800.00Seller name Eric Brennan(eric.[protected]@yahoo.ca)..ame request to send money with Western union as well.Agentchristian Dodos london UK.
The Agent for $5700.00.Joseph Galen, Guildhall, pobox 270, London
I used your web site i have been scammed $9500.00.Its not faire.I need your help i need my money.Rober Afanih [protected].
.After i send my money, no more e-mail .no more news . pls help.
More Autotrader.ca Complaints & Reviews
- autotrader.co.uk - Rogue Car Dealer Rip-Off 
- http://www.autotrader.com/ca - Scammers 
- autotrader.com - Scam and cheating 
- autotrader.com - Trade-In Offer from AutoTrader.com 
- autotrader.com - Rip off
- Autotrader.ca - Scam 
- autotrader.com - Needs ability to log complaints
- Autotrader.ca - They made a mistake and no refund
- autotrader.com - Scam about buying my car
- Autotrader.ca - It's a scam and it is unfortunate that they're using autotrader.ca for this kind of a scheme