Associated Motorways Logo

Associated Motorways

Having problems with Associated Motorways?

Associated Motorways reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 19, 2017. The latest review Service was posted on Dec 28, 2020. Associated Motorways has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews. Associated Motorways has resolved 0 complaints.

Associated Motorways Customer Service Contacts

№185, Union Place, Colombo 2
Sri Lanka

Associated Motorways Complaints & Reviews

Associated MotorwaysService

I installed new lower arms of the front tyres of Alto 800 car. After a day of drive I experience the steering wheel is not balanced with power steering. Having said all the due, I experienced a poor service from Negombo Pitstop.
Second, I had to drive my vehicle to another garage to repair a misfire caused by water spill which was indicated by the symbols in my dashboard. I had to spend money on this damage caused during the washing of my car in the service.
My contact number [protected].

Associated Motorways (PVT) Limited — nissan x trail 2016 hybrid compact suv - cvt failure - manufacturing fault

I purchased a X-Trail Brand New 2016 Hybrid T32 vehicle from AMW (Associated Motorways (PVT) Limited) on 11...

Colombo