AutoPartsGaint.com / Order never arrived!

AutoPartsGiant.com Also known as TheAutoPartsStore.com. Auto Parts Sales website:

AutoPartsGIANT.com
Att: Customer Service
16429 Lakewood Blvd.
Bellflower, CA 90706

I placed an order with AutoPartsGiant.Com on July 11, 2007. Two weeks later and my order has not arrived. I called and they seem to give me the runaround. One person even told me, after I made an inquire about my order and why it was taking so long, that they did not need my business. I would like to tell everyone they do not need your business so don't give it to them.

Comments

• St
      4th of Aug, 2007

My order was place June 29th. They immediately charged my credit card. I called customer service on July 11th and was told it should ship by the 13th. I waited until 18th and sent them an email per their policy to cancel the order. I heard nothing. I called again on the 23rd and was told that maybe my order was lost in shipping and they would 'put a tracer on it'. I finally received s shipping confirmation on July 25th with delivery expected August 6th. Is still haven't received these parts and it has been nearly 5 weeks. I've been purchasing items from the internet since Windows '95 and I've never had such problems. These people are rude, they lied to me, and I'll never purchase from them again.

10th of Aug, 2007

I recently ordered something from them and fear I am the victim of the same scam. I should have looked into them before ordering, there are reports of their poor customer service and possible fraudulent business activities posted all over...

• T
      5th of Nov, 2007

I ordered a part in March 2007. Now, November 2007, that part no longer works. The inside is completely stripped. Called the number given under the warranty info 5 times so far. The first two calls were dropped after the "answering" service started. One call the person hung up on me after I told them my part was bad. The next two calls I was hung up after just giving my name. I'll try them again later today, and if I still haven't gotten anywhere then I'll be contacting the BBB and the Federal Trade Commission. There's no reason I should have to put up with this, nor should anyone else. Please, if you're thinking of doing business with this company... DON'T!!