AutoPartsGaint.com / Order never arrived!

AutoPartsGiant.com Also known as TheAutoPartsStore.com. Auto Parts Sales website:

Att: Customer Service
16429 Lakewood Blvd.
Bellflower, CA 90706

I placed an order with AutoPartsGiant.Com on July 11, 2007. Two weeks later and my order has not arrived. I called and they seem to give me the runaround. One person even told me, after I made an inquire about my order and why it was taking so long, that they did not need my business. I would like to tell everyone they do not need your business so don't give it to them.

A  4th of Aug, 2007 by
My order was place June 29th. They immediately charged my credit card. I called customer service on July 11th and was told it should ship by the 13th. I waited until 18th and sent them an email per their policy to cancel the order. I heard nothing. I called again on the 23rd and was told that maybe my order was lost in shipping and they would 'put a tracer on it'. I finally received s shipping confirmation on July 25th with delivery expected August 6th. Is still haven't received these parts and it has been nearly 5 weeks. I've been purchasing items from the internet since Windows '95 and I've never had such problems. These people are rude, they lied to me, and I'll never purchase from them again.
A  10th of Aug, 2007 by
I recently ordered something from them and fear I am the victim of the same scam. I should have looked into them before ordering, there are reports of their poor customer service and possible fraudulent business activities posted all over...
A  5th of Nov, 2007 by
I ordered a part in March 2007. Now, November 2007, that part no longer works. The inside is completely stripped. Called the number given under the warranty info 5 times so far. The first two calls were dropped after the "answering" service started. One call the person hung up on me after I told them my part was bad. The next two calls I was hung up after just giving my name. I'll try them again later today, and if I still haven't gotten anywhere then I'll be contacting the BBB and the Federal Trade Commission. There's no reason I should have to put up with this, nor should anyone else. Please, if you're thinking of doing business with this company... DON'T!!

PartsTrain Logo PartsTrain