Autonationincomplete sale, no plates, no paperwork, phone at dealership is not answered, no resolution in sight!

I, paul v coventry purchased a 2018 jeep grand cherokee vin# 1c4rjflt5jc210607 on march 31, 2018 from autonation chrysler dodge jeep north richland hills at 7740 north east loop 820 in north richland hills, tx. my email is [protected]@aol.com and my phone is817-944-5655.
I wrote a check for $35, 735.88 on that date for the car and the check cleared my bank on 04/02/18.See Top 10 Worst Companies in North Richland Hills, TXthe temporary tag expired at the end of may and I was issued another expiring the end of june. I call the dealership and they do not answer their phone. my salesman can not give me any information other than the paperwork is lost, he doesn't know who has it because the paperwork is processed at another dealership. I have not gotten ugly yet but it has now been over 100 days and autonation has not followed through on this deal and I need to know that someone at autonation is interested in helping me with this problem.

Pa