Auto Parts Warehouse / Terrible experience

Auto Parts Warehouse - very displeased with their service. I order $120.00 in parts online Wednesday night, overnight shipping was $23 or so... Its now Friday evening and still no parts. I tried tracking the order online but only got a 4 digit number to come up, not knowing what that number means I called... got the Indian call center :( and had a very difficult time communicating. They said there was a problem with the billing address, so I gave it to them again... now I've been told that the part would be shipped out on Monday and hopefully arrive on Tuesday... that's 6 days waiting for an "overnight shipping" order. The least they could have done is called me to get the billing address problem corrected. Very disappointed! I'll never use or recommend anyone order from them... stick with someone that doesn't outsource potential American jobs overseas.

An

Comments

• St
      5th of Mar, 2010

I ordered parts from this company, paid a total of $204 for the parts (window regulators and motors for a 2002 Chevy Cavalier Z24). I received the parts and in installing them, they are the wrong parts.

Because I waited to install them until after the snow had melted in my area, I did not realize they were wrong until over a month later. I called the company and they said since it was 30 days later they could do nothing.

I don't even know what car these parts WILL fit so I can resell them.

Sucks