Auto Parts Giant / Awful company

United States Review updated:
Auto Parts Giant
We ordered air shocks for our truck. Of course, the money was taken out of our account. When they didn't arrive for over a week, we called Auto Parts Giant. The answer for the delay was, it takes at least 12 days for the order to reach us. We were not told that upon ordering.

I asked if the wrong part was shipped would there be any problem with us getting our money refunded. Of course, the young man said NO. The order finally came, only one shock, we ordered and paid for two. It was the wrong part, not air shocks. I was told to wait for the other shock before sending it back. The next day the other shock came. Still the wrong one.

I called and talked to Robert, he said our money would be put back into our account as soon as the return came in. When the order was at the location, UPS showed on line that it has reached its destination, I call and talked to Robert again.

Finally, Robert said the money would be in our account 2 weeks ago, no money. Now no one will talk to me on the phone. I did receive an e-mail stating that I have a credit of over $600 but no money in my account.

I keep calling and e-mailing but no calls or replies. I don't know what to do about this. We are Seniors and need our truck fixed, not to mention we are out of the money we had for the repair.

A  14th of Apr, 2009 by
I agree with this complaint. I had a very similar experience. I wish I had checked this forum before dealing with this company
N  22nd of Oct, 2011 by

Auto Parts Giant - Poor service
Auto Parts Giant

Orderd part, called to cancel they said ok but they still shiped it
and now i get no responce from them at all 73.00 down the drain..live and learn!

PartsTrain Logo PartsTrain